Things that piss you off that shouldn't

6 minutes ago, snowychap said:

There are 19 other people whose time isn't being wasted.

Edit: And, frankly, you've probably got a load of spare time on your hands from not being generous to other road users. ;)

Nah, you've not factored in the going back to ask 17 of the people how they have it again, then about 12 on the third ask and they might get it down to about 5 on next and finally there's always one you forget

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • VT Supporter
5 minutes ago, turvontour said:

BBC reporting that a teenager has been convicted of kicking a dog to death in what was described as a prolonged attack. 

He has been banned from keeping animals for 5 years.

5 years ffs.

Poor little defenceless animal.

I wonder how he would like it if he was to be locked in a pen with 8 angry, hungry devil fighter dogs for a prolonged period.

I despise little bastards that do this sort of thing.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Oh, now you've reminded me again. I'm sure I've done it in this thread already, but this, this, this. I get it virtually daily. I come down a side road, I need to turn right on a very busy single carriageway, and then almost immediately right again into our drive. Somebody turning right off the main road onto my side road will invariably 'wave me out' - oblivious to the fact that there's a steady stream of traffic tearing past on his left that I can't get into until a decent gap appears. When I don't go he rolls his eyes and glares at me as he finally makes his turn. JUST OBEY THE RULES OF THE ROAD. I'LL GO WHEN I'M GOOD AND READY. 

I have a 2 lane road + Bus lane I turn right over down here. If the cars are backed up at the lights, guaranteed some bright spark in the middle lane of the 3 will sit there when they turn green for them, making everyone behind them 'miss' the lights while the busses and taxis and whole other lane of moving traffic between us carry on regardless.

Happens at least once a week!

I've noticed this summer that whenever I get a cut, scrape or scratch on my feet, ankles and legs, they don't heal up like normal. They take a while to scab over and then the scabs will split open and they bleed. Not cool. I looked up the symptom online and all signs point to **** diabetes!

• VT Supporter
5 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I've noticed this summer that whenever I get a cut, scrape or scratch on my feet, ankles and legs, they don't heal up like normal. They take a while to scab over and then the scabs will split open and they bleed. Not cool. I looked up the symptom online and all signs point to **** diabetes!

Get it checked. 

• Like 1

• VT Supporter
21 minutes ago, maqroll said:

If you scroll down a bit it is also mentions something about the silent creeping spread of bare foot bad aids within certain segments of the population.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, maqroll said:

I always thought that was down to a lack of iron or zinc in the body .... nothing a few steaks won’t fix 

On 22/08/2018 at 09:55, snowychap said:

Eponymous statutes

But, mate. If it wasn't called "Nelson's column" what would you call it? I mean most statutes are of people whose name is their name. Unless it's a statute of an aminal or something. 

And if it was a statute of an unknown German soldier from the war, it would be Eponymous Bosch.

#knowingaboutculture 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Going to the dump.  My Dad's downsizing so we are getting rid of a load of crap, but the dump is now closed Tuesday and Wednesday so going on a Thursday is painfully slow.  Doesn't help that people just fanny around without a care in the world even though there are about 25 cars queuing to get in, and they don't organise their stuff before they leave home either so they take about 4 times as long.

This Nazanin lady in prison in Iran, why don’t we just tell them to **** off, go full on SAS and go in and get her out or is she not as innocent as she appears? **** backwards third world bastards. 

Edited by Ingram85
On 22/08/2018 at 11:19, turvontour said:

BBC reporting that a teenager has been convicted of kicking a dog to death in what was described as a prolonged attack. 

He has been banned from keeping animals for 5 years.

5 years ffs.

He should be kicked for 5 year. word removed.

• Like 1

• VT Supporter

I heard that programme too. Very moving. 

EDIT: Not an anniversary, but the 150th episode of the series ('The Reunion'). 

Edited by mjmooney

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â