Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

This water debate has reminded me

I had to sit through an hour and half long conference call about microwaves the other week , I can now tell you the sweet spot for cooking on various models complete with graphs ... **** me my life sucks sometimes

I actually ran a project for a well established fast food chain and a well establish other company where we tested porridge at different temperatures as a result of a scalding incident (and claim)  .. so fingers crossed this stupid woman with dodgy eyebrows may result in me getting another one :) 

Edited by tonyh29
ridiculed by BOF so added the U :)

4 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

This water debate has reminded me

I had to sit through an hour and half long conference call abut microwaves the other week

Was it in Canada ?

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! Don't know whether to laugh or cry! Expensive do with my hand break on my car last week. Driving home from work tonight, I hear a scraping noise. Get my mate out his house for a second opinion (lives 4 doors down, and knows shit loads more about motors than me). We have a little drive round the block. He says it sounds like something is loose, and giving me a list of things it could be. We park back up, and he notices my back drivers side tyre is flat as a pancake. I'm laughing at him, taking the piss out of his diagnosis, and it dawns on me I'm still going to have to shell out for a new tyre. :( Balls! :angry:

just received a confidentiality form from a new client in Chicago for a project I'm about to carry out for them , it looked very familiar , right to the point where I looked at the properties and saw my name as the author of the document .

This  has happened a few times now , I guess I should be flattered that other companies are sharing my work around but equally it pisses me off as well 

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Breakfast radio presenters. Not the main presenter but his/her sidekick lackies who, for no good reason, make themselves out to be whacky/zany, making unfunny add ons to the main presenter's jokes after laughing sycophantically. They see themselves as part of a madcap breakfast possé or crew when in reality they're probably as interesting as an empty shoe box.

Frank Skinner's Saturday show has them (absolute radio) as does the same station's weekday show with Christian O'Connell. 

You're not famous; you're not funny. Shut up with your inane drivel and play some decent music and DON'T talk over the track at the end !!!

I think commercial radio in general is usually pretty appalling. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Breakfast radio presenters. Not the main presenter but his/her sidekick lackies who, for no good reason, make themselves out to be whacky/zany, making unfunny add ons to the main presenter's jokes after laughing sycophantically. They see themselves as part of a madcap breakfast possé or crew when in reality they're probably as interesting as an empty shoe box.

Frank Skinner's Saturday show has them (absolute radio) as does the same station's weekday show with Christian O'Connell. 

You're not famous; you're not funny. Shut up with your inane drivel and play some decent music and DON'T talk over the track at the end !!!

Frank has two! The bloke thinks he's Karl Pilkington and the lady thinks she the radio 2 travel lady's better sister. What a load of crap that show is.

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

O'Connell and Richie are quality .. the other 2 can jog on but those two are a perfect foil for each other 

• Like 1

To me the radio side kick and the producer chirping up only showcases that the main presenter isn't actually good enough anymore to carry the show

i listen briefly to radio 1 during the day, I haven't got a clue how some of them keep their jobs, maybe one for the things I don't get thread instead but I can just about stomach Greg James on the way home, grimshaw ticks a box somewhere, her doing the morning show must have won a raffle and Scott mills was shit 10 years ago

could be worse though, they've got that grey playlist but I swear talksport plays more music than Chris moyles radio X show

5 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Listening to the radio. Eurgh. One thing I've never done and will never understand. Stick your own cds or mp3 stuff on man. 

Breakfast radio in the week is all terrible...

but after, say, 10 am there's loads of good reasons to listen to the radio.

but all Monday to friday breakfast radio is hateful. Ban it all.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Listening to the radio. Eurgh. One thing I've never done and will never understand. Stick your own cds or mp3 stuff on man. 

Commercial radio music is soul crushing, and probably living on borrowed time. 

• Like 1

Â