Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

What is it with piss and me. Woke up last night about 3 ish and needed a piss. Was completely rock hard per usual, but thought it might go down once I sat on the loo. It never went down so I had to push the bugger down into the toilet so I could piss. It seemed to take forever for it to come out but I got there in the end. Anyway I pull my pj bottoms up once I'm done to find that I'd pissed through the gap between the actual toilet and the seat into my bottoms. Weren't a dribble either, they were soaked. So there I was trying to get my penis to stay down and pissing I'm my pj bottoms. Had to faff about cleaning myself up. 

lol-gif-36.gif

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

What is it with piss and me. Woke up last night about 3 ish and needed a piss. Was completely rock hard per usual, but thought it might go down once I sat on the loo. It never went down so I had to push the bugger down into the toilet so I could piss. It seemed to take forever for it to come out but I got there in the end. Anyway I pull my pj bottoms up once I'm done to find that I'd pissed through the gap between the actual toilet and the seat into my bottoms. Weren't a dribble either, they were soaked. So there I was trying to get my penis to stay down and pissing In my pj bottoms. Had to faff about cleaning myself up. 

Ha, I've done that one once or twice as well. 

We had one at Kings Heath cricket club a couple of years ago. 20 odd grown ass people - healthcare professionsls, nurses and consultants -standing in a massive circle singing some word song. Me and my like minded mate took a step back, assessed it all and then **** off to the pavilion and took the telling off the next day. Next time they arrange another I'll be sure to be not feeling very well that day.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I **** despise Simon Pegg. His appearance in this thread makes me want to punch a kitten.

I can kind of see why, as I've seen a few interviews with him, where he comes across as a bit of a knob.... But Spaced!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

I'll see your Pegg, and raise you:

ant-and-dec-who-shot.png?w=748&h=397&cro

That's string betting. You have to call, raise, or fold, dude!

On your point though, I don't mind PJ & Duncan actually.  

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Can you pin point why?

Nope - he just makes my skin crawl. His face, his voice, his mannerisms...everything basically.

I mean, if it were just the fact that he was ginger that would be easy to explain :)

• Like 1

Just now, Designer1 said:

Nope - he just makes my skin crawl. His face, his voice, his mannerisms...everything basically.

I mean, if it were just the fact that he was ginger that would be easy to explain :)

I'm like that with Clive Owen minus the ginger.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I always disliked him, Pegg, then I read his biography Nerd Do Well and it made it ten times worse.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I can't watch Pegg in anything, its a massively irrational hatred of him.

Ah I like him.  Seems like a normal bloke who broke into film.  The fact he's (IMO) a brilliant writer means I tend to really enjoy his films.  Have you seen Hot Fuzz ?

• Like 2

Just now, BOF said:

Ah I like him.  Seems like a normal bloke who broke into film.  The fact he's (IMO) a brilliant writer means I tend to really enjoy his films.  Have you seen Hot Fuzz ?

Yeah, couldnt get over the dislike, like Nick Frost though.

Â