AVFCforever1991

Things that piss you off that shouldn't

50 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

Yer Man serena williams   been a word removed at the f1

It was Venus, but yep definitely a word removed. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

The dreadful x factor .In my eyes ,real talent doesn't stand in a queue

Lowest common denominator TV. 

Went to the gym yesterday, was on the treadmill. Guy about 6 treadmills down talking on his phone with the speaker on. So loud I could hear him over my headphones.

Do you think I come here on a Sunday **** afternoon to listed to you prattle the **** on. **** off you word removed. Hope you break your ankle.

CJ off the Eggheads . I just have this inexplicable hatred for the man and long may it continue .

• Like 4

Missing a delivery by 10 minutes. I **** swear they do it on purpose and wait outside to see that I'm gone because it's happened twice in the last week. Luckily the first time a housemate was in to get it but no such luck today. 10 **** minutes. :bang:

I see he has just had his arrest warrant cancelled.

Tried to pay my mobilly phone bill via an easypay kiosk. Swallowed my money and now the data has been cut off. I think it was a scam machine.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

I see he has just had his arrest warrant cancelled.

Interesting that it all amounted to nothing in the end; publicity for his book was incidental. :detect:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Tried to pay my mobilly phone bill via an easypay kiosk. Swallowed my money and now the data has been cut off. I think it was a scam machine.

That doesn't sound good. :angry:

Just now, brommy said:

publicity for his book was incidental. :detect:

In that the Dutch police have no vested interests in his book, yeah :)

5 minutes ago, BOF said:

In that the Dutch police have no vested interests in his book, yeah :)

I am sure AJ didn't have to mention the incident at all in his book.

Edited by brommy

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Went to the gym yesterday, was on the treadmill. Guy about 6 treadmills down talking on his phone with the speaker on. So loud I could hear him over my headphones.

Do you think I come here on a Sunday **** afternoon to listed to you prattle the **** on. **** off you word removed. Hope you break your ankle.

Was he talking about work? If so its even worse.

People who like everyone to know how important they are by shouting business conversations down the phone really get on my wick.

1 hour ago, AVFCDAN said:

Was he talking about work? If so its even worse.

People who like everyone to know how important they are by shouting business conversations down the phone really get on my wick.

My mate used to have a habit of doing this. We were on a train to Edinburgh once for his stag do, and he just had to dial into a conference call, so he could spout a load of business jargon, loud enough for everyone to hear him. Later a couple of his workmates turned up, and confirmed as we all thought, he wasn't even needed on the call. We've never let him forget it, and he doesn't do it anymore.

People who come in the sauna, flick the egg timer and **** off after 5 minutes, what's the point!?

The ford advert with the tutting .......really it can just **** off   ... an advertising company paid thousands to make that shite 

When you get in from work sometimes and are so drowsy you have to sleep near,y straight away and then wake up at midnight for leisure time to begin and you're up at 6 the next morning for it all to begin again

11:30pm .....Honey the tumble dryer is not working ,,,,can you fix it .....now   ....FFFFFFAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK  .....ok

Â