Things that piss you off that shouldn't

I was having a dump at work today and I remember thinking I had at least 3 things to put in this thread. Now, I can't remember

On 30/07/2016 at 11:17, Dr_Pangloss said:

The phrase "white privilege". I'm sorry but if you use that phase as a basis (or even proof) for an argument then you are a total, higher order, **** retard.

You could also add "trigger warnings", "safe spaces" and any other extreme SJW-isms into that.

It doesn't piss me off as such, more makes me feel sorry for people who believe that shit. They'll never amount to anything in life carrying on with that train of thought. Their 'gender studies' degree is worthless. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Three Peaks Challenge ending today.

New job starting tomorrow.

I'm absolutely shattered and my legs won't be working by the morning!

Well done and good luck! 

On 29/07/2016 at 15:35, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

I was thinking about how to make drying myself more enjoyable.

I would suggest lying in the sun at a 5 star hotel in some exotic part of the world.  I would think that would be a enjoyable drying experience. 

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

How were the legs / job  ?

Legs were ok. Calves a bit tight but other than that and a tweak in the back it was all good. Could hardly move when I got up but soon loosened up.

Job was fine. First day so didn't really do much apart from meet people.

Had an induction this morning though. Death by powerpoint. I was falling asleep after 10 minutes and it was 4 hours long. I deserve a **** medal for not dropping off there!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BOF said:

People who schedule conference calls for 1pm.  I don't care how busy you are.  That should be illegal.

Next time it happens, make a point of eating your lunch on the call. Be sure to munch and chomp on your sarnies as loud as possible.

16 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

"Well I suggest you don't book the conference call for 10am next time, this is when I always poo."

"Doesn't take long though.  It's more of a horse's sneeze".

• Like 1
  • limpid locked and unlocked this topic

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â