Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

14 minutes ago, maqroll said:

He had a shield made of foam.

Actually a perfect metaphor for America these days.

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Ginko said:

Had a guy pull up to me at the lights today, noticed my window was down and he just sat there looking at me saying 'ballsack' over and over again in a really monotonous way.

Was your ballsack hanging out of your shorts?

• Like 1

I was in a club in Korea once and saw a man, an African-American working on a US airbase, who must have been at least 6 foot 8, and big with it, who was wearing a shiny blue tracksuit with Tony the Tiger on the back. 

13 hours ago, Ginko said:

Had a guy pull up to me at the lights today, noticed my window was down and he just sat there looking at me saying 'ballsack' over and over again in a really monotonous way.

Also, yesterday I sat at the back of the bus and overheard three women talking. One decided to tell the other two a riddle which doesn't really work typed out but nevertheless:

There are 30 cows in a field, 28 chickens. How many didn't?

The one woman eventually got it after some hints from the one telling the riddle, the other one just didn't get it and the teller gave up trying to explain it.

Think I might move.

Shit riddle. You should have ruined it for the teller and shouted the answer, but then said that cows don't eat chickens so actually it'd be thirty. 

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

I thought about mentioning that cows are herbivores but figured they probably wouldn't know the word.

And no, Alex, I was wearing jeans ;)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Seeing adverts for the latest Man Utd kit on this website

I just get adverts for Russian, Ukrainian, Muslim and Asian brides :D

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Xela said:

Not taking advantage of this glorious sunny day. 

That the only way I could think of to make the most of this day whilst I was on my own was to go for a run. Which subsequently killed me. Literally.

(not literally)

2 hours ago, limpid said:

You don't appreciate the irony that they're paying for this site?

ukrainian brides are paying for this site.

i'd better get one then 

Edited by krisagg75
  • Like 3

I love women, but the estrogen levels at work were getting out of control. Mind games, controlling behavior, passive aggression etc. I quit yesterday, and it sent my boss into a tizzy, she told me to "leave the building", LOL

I'm the third bartender to leave in the last month, and they think I'm a problem, the idiots.

People who call you "fella".

"How you doing, fella?"

"What have you been up to, fella?"

"What's happening, fella?"

I tell you what's happening, chief. You call me "fella" one more time and we're going outside.

(And I fully appreciate the potential irony of me calling him "chief". It is only "fella" that I have an issue with).

• Like 1

That when I click "Unread Content" the GoT thread comes up and I can see what people are writing in there. Is it possible to hide that particular thread from showing? 

Edited by PieFacE

Â