Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Blue cheese. I'll eat it all if you put it in front of me. I feel guilty and awful for doing so, but it's just so nice...

A girl who sits a couple of rows in front of me at Villa Park has got Blue Cheese as the name on the back of her away shirt. Would you eat her 

Makes you wonder how she got that name.

she loves the smegma

A Greek with a cheesy bell-end

Was making a salad for a friend

He'd run out of feta

But found something better

Not a recipe I'd recommend

People who moan about X Factor/ Big Brother/ Britains Got Talent reality/ competition shows.... and yet will happily talk about other, less-uncool/more-accepted reality shows like The Island with Bear Gryills or however you spell his name.

People who moan about X Factor/ Big Brother/ Britains Got Talent reality/ competition shows.... and yet will happily talk about other, less-uncool/more-accepted reality shows like The Island with Bear Gryills or however you spell his name.

"The Island" where a bunch of proper lads go around (and try) killing animals? Top TV that.

handsup.jpg

Took my kids to a play date on Sunday .. family also have a small child aged 3 .. quite a shy kid but after a game of peek a boo i felt we'd bonded to the point he then came over with a book and made me read him a story , bit advanced for me but i struggled through it and established how Paddington Bear met the Browns and set it up nicely for some future  adventures with the rascal little bear

took the kids to school this morning and the kid was there with his mum ... and he totally blanked me , not even a little flick of an eyebrow , nod of the head or an "alright "  ..nothing

I know how Julie W   felt now when I didn't call her after I said I would one night ....

• Like 2

I have a colleague that doesnt do succinct, good weekend? will get a 25 minute response, regardless of it being good or otherwise, he will talk and talk and talk and no great **** tale at the end of it. Also he is a new dad so I get that shit as well. Now he has been away for a week on a boys holiday, and frankly I am dreading him coming in as good holiday? should be answered with, excellent mate, cheers and then I get on with my work* not him telling me about it for the next hour.

*browsing VT.

• Like 1

You made the fatal error in engaging in conversation with someone. Do what I do - head down and scowl at people who get too close

I think he took the hint, good holiday, response was yes mate, excellent, I said great and then pretended to make a phone call. Hopefully other colleagues will be in soon who don't mind losing an hour of their lives they will never get back.

I watched the Argentina game the other night - until Messi made it 2-0. I was horrified and offended to see the big banner that the Argentina fans had up proclaiming,

"Las Malvinas Son Argentine..."

Well, i've got news for you fans. They flipping well ain't yours. And don't go snivelling to the Pope like you did not less than 48 hours after he was appointed Pope - as if him being Argentinian was somehow going to magic THE FALKLANDS back under your crass Junta rulership. Spit on you.

Also, don't UEFA hand out sanctions to teams where their supporters display overt politically sensitive banners? FIFA must act.

Argentina out... Blatter out...

I'm throwing darts at a picture of the Argentine Prime Minister De Kirschner (sic) in my office. I am well wound up.

Â