Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

DWARF

You're obsessed with dwarfs.

You'll be creating an imaginary friend as one next

Incidentally, is it Dwarves or Dwarfs?.

Dwarfs are cool man, I nearly got ran over the other week cuz I was watching one who looked lost as I was crossing the road, when I walked back to work about 10 minutes later it was sittin on the steps outside the bank, I wanted to befriend it.

It? Haha

• Like 1

All the anti-football posts on Facebook, moaning about how boring and pathetic the World Cup is, and how really intelligent people are avoiding the 'soccer'. Just **** off.

On the first day of the World Cup four different people each posted words to the effect of: 'So is there some football tournament on or something?' or, 'Yes! Football World Cup! Go on Great Britain!'

**** off. Coincidentally, three of these four people all love X Factor and TOWIE. Jog on.

When I saw Mike's post, I was going to say that I bet these people are the sort who are avid fans of X Factor or Big Brother or some other such reality TV shit, 

When I saw Mike's post, I was going to say that I bet these people are the sort who are avid fans of X Factor or Big Brother or some other such reality TV shit,

As opposed to FIFA's reality TV shit?

As opposed to FIFA's reality TV shit?

it was the hypocrisy I was highlighting. If you don't like football, fine, but don't make out you're more intelligent for not liking football when you gorge yourself on stuff like TOWIE, Made in Chelsea etc  :)

• Like 1

England not wearing blue shorts. Why did they change it? Their last 4 kits have been boring as ****.

Agreed. Looked too much like (spit) Leeds United.

Blue cheese. I'll eat it all if you put it in front of me. I feel guilty and awful for doing so, but it's just so nice...

A girl who sits a couple of rows in front of me at Villa Park has got Blue Cheese as the name on the back of her away shirt. Would you eat her 

Blue cheese. I'll eat it all if you put it in front of me. I feel guilty and awful for doing so, but it's just so nice...

A girl who sits a couple of rows in front of me at Villa Park has got Blue Cheese as the name on the back of her away shirt. Would you eat her 

Makes you wonder how she got that name.

she loves the smegma

The smell.  And the veins.

• Like 1

The smell. And the veins.

You forgot the crust.

Â