Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Thunderstorms. There's a big one every week at the moment. **** off!

I love thunderstorms. Haven't any GOOD ones here for years. Bring 'em on, I say.

Thunderstorms are amazing.

I had a close encounter and then also worked at a college where there was a student who has to have 5 cold baths a day as a result of being struck, so not over keen.

I appreciate that they look and are pretty cool though.

Question of Sport: Super Saturday. Remove all the good bits of the original show (the questions about sport), and replace them with more of the titting about from Phil Tufnell and Matt Dawson. 

• Like 1

Been over the road and had 6 pints, had me dinner from the chippy and now I wanna watch the football, if I stop drinking now I'll fall asleep, if I carry on drinking I'll be too pissed to watch the England match

Well I opted to stay up and not drink, that didn't work I fell asleep within about ten minutes, not long woke up, for some reason afternoon drinking wipes me out these days, I just can't do it anymore

Mrs H being in Amsterdam for the weekend and watching the Spanish hiding on a giant screen in the town square

She doesn't even like football !!

(though she knows who Peter Crouch is as he said hello to her :) )

Mrs H being in Amsterdam for the weekend and watching the Spanish hiding on a giant screen in the town square

You know you could always exaggerate that story to the point where she could well it to the papers

PETER CROUCH IN SEX SCANDAL INVOLVING TONYH29'S MISSUS, DWARFS AND DONKEYS

All the anti-football posts on Facebook, moaning about how boring and pathetic the World Cup is, and how really intelligent people are avoiding the 'soccer'. Just **** off.

On the first day of the World Cup four different people each posted words to the effect of: 'So is there some football tournament on or something?' or, 'Yes! Football World Cup! Go on Great Britain!'

**** off. Coincidentally, three of these four people all love X Factor and TOWIE. Jog on.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

You know you could always exaggerate that story to the point where she could well it to the papers

PETER CROUCH IN SEX SCANDAL INVOLVING TONYH29'S MISSUS, DWARFS AND DONKEYS

He was just buying petrol at the service station where she stopped to fill up the car :)

DWARF

You're obsessed with dwarfs.

You'll be creating an imaginary friend as one next

Incidentally, is it Dwarves or Dwarfs?.

Edited by 8pints

I think both can be used though dwarfs is probably more correct. I'm pretty sure there's some notes at the front of my copy of LOTR that states Tolkien preferred dwarves, and apparently he popularised the usage.

DWARF

You're obsessed with dwarfs.

You'll be creating an imaginary friend as one next

Incidentally, is it Dwarves or Dwarfs?.

Dwarfs are cool man, I nearly got ran over the other week cuz I was watching one who looked lost as I was crossing the road, when I walked back to work about 10 minutes later it was sittin on the steps outside the bank, I wanted to befriend it.

Â