Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Oh don't get me started on the **** fact I had to miss that, **** me out of everyone I know I thought my old man would have took into account the World Cup fixtures before arranging a birthday thing, **** idiot

• Like 1

People who say they 'don't take life too seriously'. I mean wtf life is the most serious thing there is if they don't take it seriously then why are they bothering to stay alive?

Just to have fun I guess, if you take it too seriously odds are you'll be stressed and drop dead of a heart attack in your fifties. 

bobmarleydontworryaboutathing.jpg

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 1

**** that shit man if people worried more about their shitty lives then maybe half the population wouldn't be apathetic arsewipes and we would actually have some worthwhile social changes.

#doworrybehappier

It's a good mindset and you're right, one that needs to be practical.

Watching the CMT awards, I am pretty ok with modern country music, I like it all for the most part. There was a lot of criticism during 2013 for the themes in mainstream country that it was more formulaic than ever and the expression bro country was coined. I am still ok with that as I say for the most part as there are some real gems in amongst it all. So the CMT (Country Music Television) awards and for some reason the organisers believe that Jason **** Derulo is relevant to my interests and to tie it in with country music they have Florida Georgia Line and Luke Bryan rapping with him. Pointless, absolutely pointless.

Thunderstorms. There's a big one every week at the moment. **** off!

I love thunderstorms. Haven't any GOOD ones here for years. Bring 'em on, I say.
  • Like 3

Been over the road and had 6 pints, had me dinner from the chippy and now I wanna watch the football, if I stop drinking now I'll fall asleep, if I carry on drinking I'll be too pissed to watch the England match

Â