Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Signs that say something like

"Car Boot Sale Today ------->"

Today?! How do we know how long that sign has been there?

Agreed.

Although what riles me about Car Boot Sale notices (round here anyway) is the strange current practice of dropping the 'Sale'.

So round here, you just get, "Car Boot this Sunday".

WTF does that mean? Is the practice of dropping the boot just a local practice round my area?

haha "this Sunday", that's possibly even more annoying than "today".

How hard is it to put "sunday 4th" or "sunday Mar 10th"

It means you need to buy and fit a new sign every week.

"Every Sunday"

the last 3 nights, my girlfriends dad has just walked into our house unannounced on his way back from work for no real reason. just sort of ambles in and messes about for 15 or so minutes before he goes home, its getting on my tits now. how do i tell him to **** off?

the last 3 nights, my girlfriends dad has just walked into our house unannounced on his way back from work for no real reason. just sort of ambles in and messes about for 15 or so minutes before he goes home, its getting on my tits now. how do i tell him to **** off?

iH8aOpXstddxg.gif

Repeat after me

"**** OFF!"

Â