Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Is she the kind of person you could ask "how do I keep you up-to-date with emails while simultaneously not emailing you while you're away?" or is she just a word removed.

She is just a word removed.

And Brumerican, I don't have the right appendage for that (I'm a woman as well). Although she'd probably quite like it that way.

Women don't exist on the internet. You must post a pic to prove it, holding a card with "DHUTWU" written on it

Is she the kind of person you could ask "how do I keep you up-to-date with emails while simultaneously not emailing you while you're away?" or is she just a word removed.

She is just a word removed.

And Brumerican, I don't have the right appendage for that (I'm a woman as well). Although she'd probably quite like it that way.

:crylaugh:

My best mate and I usually end our texts with the word 'bro' inserted into someone's name, eg 'Gianfranco Brola', 'Bro Perry', 'Brolof Mellberg'. Ghey, I know, but it amused us and has now just become the norm. However, I guess an ideal case of 'something that pisses me off that shouldn't' is the time I regularly spend trying to think of original names to do this with - it'll take me a few seconds to write the actual text and then several minutes to come up with a far-fetched name that includes a syllable rhyming with 'bro'. Sometimes I'll leave it in the hope that I'll think of something later, then completely forget to reply.

Impolite emails.

I know it's work so it doesn't matter, but have some manners at least.

Just got one off someone I used to work with, no less, saying

"Ben,

I need the following:

*shit he wanted me to send him*

Get this to me ASAP as I need to do some analysis on it

Joe Bloggs"

It's not my job to send him shit, he could have at least asked! no please or thank you.

He's lucky I didn't delete the facking thing

Impolite emails.

I know it's work so it doesn't matter, but have some manners at least.

Just got one off someone I used to work with, no less, saying

"Ben,

I need the following:

*shit he wanted me to send him*

Get this to me ASAP as I need to do some analysis on it

Joe Bloggs"

It's not my job to send him shit, he could have at least asked! no please or thank you.

He's lucky I didn't delete the facking thing

he didn't even have the courtesy of getting your name right :winkold:

Â