Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

People who, when I'm showing them something on my laptop, use a pen to point at something and actually touch the screen with it! 

I have a high spec machine, which I had to fork out for when I started my own business - then in the first week I had a female client who forcibly tapped her leaky biro against it, the bitch!  Excuse me love , that's a couple of grands worth of kit there!  Just because you use a work supplied piece of junk that you don't give a shit about, don't assume I do.

My business partner (who is complete technophobe) does it and I sound really precious when I say "can you not do that mate", arggghhh!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

A Cardiff fan has already started a tribute to Sala..  Whilst it is certainly very worrying about the disappearance of the plane, and the likeliness of him being dead is increasing, that bloke doesn't know that.  But he's already put his scarf and flowers down near a Cardiff City Statue and posted a Tweet urging fans to do the same.

**** off you attention seeker, I bet you didn't even know who the guy was until Saturday.

Not that not knowing him matters, but it smacks of "look at me being caring" - what a biffa. 

People milking the death of people they never knew or particularly cared for irritates me a lot.  See some Leicester fans also. 

If social media wasn't invented he wouldn't do it. Its purely done for attention and the hope his tweet might get picked up by a news outlet. Welcome to modern life. 

• Like 3

Oh and Dyson hand dryers.  Over-engineering of the highest level!!

I get that there was the need for something better than the older generation of dryers which had about as much power as a cat's fart, but there was nothing fundamentally wrong with the design!  But oh-no, Dyson had to completely revolutionise them just to appear clever didn't they!?

So what've we got now?  The 'airblade', a nonsensical device, requiring you to dip your hands into what is essentially a giant toaster and instead of drying them, simply blows the water up your sleeve!  THEN not satisfied with one ridiculous effort, they bring out the 'airblade tap' - an even wilder contraption which, aside from rendering the sink inaccessible for normal use, thanks to it's crap sensors sets the tap and dryer off at the same time, blasting the water up and out of the sink and into your face!!!

IDIOTS!

Edited by GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Xela said:

If social media wasn't invented he wouldn't do it. Its purely done for attention and the hope his tweet might get picked up by a news outlet. Welcome to modern life. 

Plenty of actual news outlets will soon be reporting classy gestures soon.

16 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

I get that there was the need for something better than the older generation of dryers which had about as much power as a cat's fart, but there was nothing fundamentally wrong with the design!  But oh-no, Dyson had to try and be clever and completely revolutionise them just to appear clever didn't they!?

So what've we got now?  The 'airblade', a nonsensical device, requiring you to dip your hands into what is essentially a giant toaster and instead of drying them, simply blows the water up your sleeve!  THEN not satisfied with one ridiculous effort, they bring out the 'airblade tap' - an even wilder contraption which, aside from rendering the sink inaccessible for normal use, thanks to it's crap sensors sets the tap and dryer off at the same time, blasting the water up and out of the sink and into your face!!!

IDIOTS!

They offer no improvement on a pair of jeans, in fact my jeans dry my hands better

28 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

I get that there was the need for something better than the older generation of dryers which had about as much power as a cat's fart, but there was nothing fundamentally wrong with the design!  But oh-no, Dyson had to completely revolutionise them just to appear clever didn't they!?

IDIOTS!

you’re supposed to put your hands in at the side and bring them up, alleviating the wet sleeve issue.

Edited by a m ole

The woman I sit next to at work who since New Year has been keeping me very updated with what she is eating, how many points at weight watchers every bit of food either of us eat is, what exercise she is going to do that night and of course how much she has lost at each weekly meeting, has now started telling me about dreams she's been having about her weekly weigh ins.

It's all very interesting.

15 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

The woman I sit next to at work who since New Year has been keeping me very updated with what she is eating, how many points at weight watchers every bit of food either of us eat is, what exercise she is going to do that night and of course how much she has lost at each weekly meeting, has now started telling me about dreams she's been having about her weekly weigh ins.

It's all very interesting.

DHUTWU

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Every now and then I read/see something on VT that makes literally laugh out loud. This post has done it for me this morning. The gif is perfect :D 

It’s brilliant isn’t it?

I’m almost tempted to deliberately get something wrong in a WhatsApp conversation with my mates just so I can use it when someone corrects me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â