Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I bought two Ramones albums. The 'live' one (it was almost entirely 'fixed' in the studio) and the red one, with 'Baby I Love You' on it - End of the Century? 

They were never upgraded to CD, and went in the great LP cull of 2016. Punk turned out to be disposable. 

5 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I bought two Ramones albums. The 'live' one (it was almost entirely 'fixed' in the studio) and the red one, with 'Baby I Love You' on it - End of the Century? 

They were never upgraded to CD, and went in the great LP cull of 2016. Punk turned out to be disposable. 

Its alive used to be considered one of the greatest live albums ever. I don't have the ear to tell if it was redone in a studio and books I have read haven't mentioned it. Not to say it didn't happen. 

41 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Its alive used to be considered one of the greatest live albums ever. I don't have the ear to tell if it was redone in a studio and books I have read haven't mentioned it. Not to say it didn't happen. 

Yeah, I bought it because of its reputation (supposedly up there with The Who Live at Leeds, etc.) It may not have have been completely faked, but I remember reading an article (probably in the NME, and therefore suspect) where the journalist was in the studio while Dee Dee Ramone was overdubbing all his bass parts (said journo was deeply disappointed). 

• Like 1

Young people moaning about old people, and visa versa, like it's not everyone who gets old having been alive anyway.

The whole thing is a giant circular gangbang, except only old people know that because they've lived it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8ae.gif

On twitter the other day, a guy said to me "you are the literal epitome of a camping dad" in response to me calling him a dumbass for being vitriolic towards someone else. 

I must be about 7 years older than him :lol:  

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Whats a camping dad?

Camping; to stay in one place, usually hard to see, on a video game, giving the player an advantage over those who are moving.  It allows you to shoot people in the back, or when they lest suspect it.

Very sad I know.

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

Camping; to stay in one place, usually hard to see, on a video game, giving the player an advantage over those who are moving.  It allows you to shoot people in the back, or when they lest suspect it.

Very sad I know.

This another game reference that I am never going to get. I hope you are happy.

• Haha 1

A Cardiff fan has already started a tribute to Sala..  Whilst it is certainly very worrying about the disappearance of the plane, and the likeliness of him being dead is increasing, that bloke doesn't know that.  But he's already put his scarf and flowers down near a Cardiff City Statue and posted a Tweet urging fans to do the same.

**** off you attention seeker, I bet you didn't even know who the guy was until Saturday.

Not that not knowing him matters, but it smacks of "look at me being caring" - what a biffa. 

People milking the death of people they never knew or particularly cared for irritates me a lot.  See some Leicester fans also. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

A Cardiff fan has already started a tribute to Sala..  Whilst it is certainly very worrying about the disappearance of the plane, and the likeliness of him being dead is increasing, that bloke doesn't know that.  But he's already put his scarf and flowers down near a Cardiff City Statue and posted a Tweet urging fans to do the same.

**** off you attention seeker, I bet you didn't even know who the guy was until Saturday.

Not that not knowing him matters, but it smacks of "look at me being caring" - what a biffa. 

People milking the death of people they never knew or particularly cared for irritates me a lot.  See some Leicester fans also. 

You know the bit at the end of a bell?  That's him that is.

Â