Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Weasel words. 

A "no claims bonus" should really be called a "claims penalty". 

If that were true, everyone would start off with really cheap insurance rather than being gouged from the start!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BOF said:

Flexitarianism :crylaugh:

You're literally a **** omnivore.

eh

I think labeling it as something is stupid. But I don't think there's anything wrong with somebody amending their diet, especially if they're doing it for sound reasons.

19 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

eh

I think labeling it as something is stupid. But I don't think there's anything wrong with somebody amending their diet, especially if they're doing it for sound reasons.

Of course there's nothing wrong with amending your diet.  But there's already a word for what they are doing.  They're just trying to be in with the cool kids by being a [something]-itarian instead of a [something]-ivore.

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

BOF's right. 'Flexitarian' = omnivore. 

I don't see that what days of the week you eat meat has any relevance. 

If I was being charitable and going with the trend of the modern people, then I guess if you eat only veggie for n days per week/month and occasionally eat the meats for whatever reason, then that's a conscious effort to reduce meat consumption to almost nil and that's very different from eating meat every day, so people who want to label themselves according to diet, or are transitioning (as they say) to full on vegetablist can do so. Kind of like omnivore one day a month and vegetablist 29 days a month = flexitarian.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, BOF said:

Of course there's nothing wrong with amending your diet.  But there's already a word for what they are doing.  They're just trying to be in with the cool kids by being a [something]-itarian 

How do you feel about Mkhitaryan?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

How do you feel about Mkhitaryan?

I find I end up flattering to deceive if I stay on that diet for any length of time.

• Like 1

Â