Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I swooped for a Danish design 3 seater for £1500. It was 50 per cent off, so I’m pretty damn pleased. 

Now on to make sure the young ‘un doesn’t shit in it or something. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

it's definitely 400% of what I'd consider extortionate. I wouldn't spend £500 on a bed and I'd be using that for 30% of my life

How do you sleep at night?!

;) 

2 hours ago, Xela said:

I can't get my head around spending that much on a sofa. Maybe its me! 

I don’t think soending that much is beyond sensible. Spending that much and hating it instantly on the other hand is just plain dumb. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Michelsen said:

I’m convinced some people, subconciously, don’t accept that the concept of telecommunications work. Hence, they raise their voice when talking on the phone to make sure they’re heard properly (so far away, you know). 

You've obviously spoken to my mother on the phone. She still things it's Edwardian times and she's on one of these.

e8622aff76896b2c920131f35c5c54eb.jpg

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Why give this chunt a platform??? ?

Yoo leave are Tommy alone ! I spose yoo wanna see one of dem muslamics on the tele in sted ? Leftie skum !!!11!!!!!!1

Are Tommy should of been found not gilty. Its a discrace !!!!1!!1!!!!!1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

This quiz show on BBC2 called Letterbox.  It's like hangman but for utter **** morons.

It's piss poor as quiz shows go, but better than anything else that's on.

Edit : I take it back. It's **** garbage. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Clicking on the Golf General Chat thread thinking it's the General Chat thread.

I thought that Tiger Woods had been arrested again for drunk driving before I realized.

The Acting with Steroids one does the same to me

• Like 4

Update on the auntie that won the postcode lottery

She misunderstood the phone call, it wasnt her street that won, she has "only" won the DY10 1 money which my mate also won and posted on facebook earlier so i know it's just over £3,300

:lol:

not sure who has said what to her, like i said before i know my cousin asked for £25k

its kestrel close in kiddy if anyone knows people there

• Like 4

Who the **** spends over a grand on a sofa?! Jesus wept. You’ll fart into it and drop crisps all over it just like the rest of us mortals. Even if I won the lottery I still think I’d struggle to spend that much on a sofa. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Lauren Laverne is taking over on Desert Island Discs. Lauren **** ing Laverne. 

That's me out. 

I love Desert Island Discs. I listen out for the ones that come along fairly regularly with the people justifying themselves as having come from nothing. This will include classic lines such as:

'We had absolutely no money, we knew we had to earn some money from somewhere, so daddy bought an Opera House and from there we worked our way up'

There was one where they had no money, so set up a zoo, a few where they've been poor so they've bought hotels or farms or a large house in Scotland and set up a grouse shoot just to try and make a little money.

Not saying this in my usual bitter and twisted way. Just fascinated by people's ideas on their own life journey and their definitions of self made. Daddy was in Black Sabbath, but my career as a general sort of rock manager was entirely my own doing.

• Like 1

Â