Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Central line will be a lot worse.

I can confirm the Piccadilly Line was miserable this morning. Thoughts and prayers to those on the Central Line.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, a m ole said:

It could hit 37 in London tomorrow.

This is not OK.

I'm going up there for a gig today and the tube is going to be worse than rabies I think.  

Strange question, but is it a bit weird to wear shorts to an indoor gig?  I'm not going round London wearing jeans today, **** that.

Fake commentary on adverts.

There's aTalk Talk advert around at the moment. I hear it on podcasts but it may be on radio too. They're offering some sort of Sky Sports deal, and the advert is various excerpts of commentary.

Except it's not real commentary. It's someone pretending to do commentary, with really generic stuff like "Oh and there's no chance of catching him now"
But it's painfully obvious he's not actually commentating on anything.

It really annoys me. 

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'm going up there for a gig today and the tube is going to be worse than rabies I think.  

Strange question, but is it a bit weird to wear shorts to an indoor gig?  I'm not going round London wearing jeans today, **** that.

no but I think even if it was, you get a pass today

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

How many lists is that you're on now?

probably the same number as you for quoting it :crylaugh:

I will state for the record that I will be nowhere near the now sold out gig at The Cavern at 2pm this afternoon

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

probably the same number as you for quoting it :crylaugh:

I will state for the record that I will be nowhere near the now sold out gig at The Cavern at 2pm this afternoon

You sure do know a lot about that gig.

And I'm on other, different lists.

komikero.gif

• Haha 2

Order to home, then state that if there is no one in, to just throw the parcel high into the air, I'll catch it when I get back.

But under no circumstances, do you give my parcel to the 93 year old lady 2 doors down with severe dementia ?  

That was a weird 45 minutes of trying to get my birdhouse off her.. She set it up in her garage and put peanuts on it.. 

INSIDE THE GARAGE. 

**** knows how she got the 3 spotted woodpeckers and a Barn Owl in there..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

If it’s a form issue, get a spotter to help you tweak the lift.

Sod that, I lift on my own, it's what I do for me time. I don't film myself often, maybe once every few weeks, especially on my squats and deadlifts as I struggle to keep my back in the right position, it gets filmed, watched between sets then deleted.

Can understand the irritation with instagram Representatives for Wellingborough though.

The first mixed-sex tour in Barcelona football club's history has run afoul of women's team fans - after it emerged only the men flew in business class.

The club posted glossy promotional video of the men's and women's teams boarding their US-bound plane together.

But on board, after a photo op, the women were nowhere to be seen in the rest of the video.

Photos posted to the female players' Instagram accounts, however, showed their team flying in economy.

The division was spotted by eagle-eyed supporters of the women's team, who asked why the men - some of whom were from the "B team" as top-rated players were resting after the World Cup -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44965630 got preferential treatment.

The time when Barca women generate €700m revenues, you fly business class.

• Like 2

How big is business class out of interest? 25 players + say 10 coaches for the men + another say 25 players and coaches from the women, can they even accommodate that logistically? 

Edit: probably throw in a further 10-20 club representatives too

Edited by villa4europe

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

...There's aTalk Talk advert around at the moment. I hear it on podcasts but it may be on radio too. They're offering some sort of Sky Sports deal...:snip:

It really annoys me. 

Life’s what you make it.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Fake commentary on adverts.

There's aTalk Talk advert around at the moment. I hear it on podcasts but it may be on radio too. They're offering some sort of Sky Sports deal, and the advert is various excerpts of commentary.

Except it's not real commentary. It's someone pretending to do commentary, with really generic stuff like "Oh and there's no chance of catching him now"
But it's painfully obvious he's not actually commentating on anything.

It really annoys me. 

Oh come on, Happiness is Easy

• Like 1

Love island...what the **** is it all about 

I'm talking to a bird from work (via text) and I got a wee bit deep, talking about the meaning of life and such (yeah I've had a drink tonight) and she has started talking about love Island, I have no idea what she is on about so I am just replying with pictures of goats that I think suit the situation, I'm 5 goats inand I think I have actually connected with her on a spiritual level...

I don't understand people 

Â