Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

32 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

He sad it beacuse he want london to remain an english city, and no that doesn't make him a racist so plz....

But it is an English city? Am I missing something?

40 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

You would never understand the point iam trying to make, so there is no point in expaining it to you.

Don't think so much of yourself.

If you've got a point to make, please  make it.

• Like 2

So you're telling me a city that's been around for centuries, that is the capital of a country that for a decent chunk of the last 300 years ran a significant part of the globe, that is and was a trading hub for the world, with the money that came with it, is multicultural? Well I never. Colour me shocked.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

There are plenty of things I dislike about London, but the fact that it's multicultural isn't one of them. 

Over here we prefer the term cosmopolitan, because that's also an alcoholic drink.

• Like 3

My poo routine (my pootine, if you will) has changed from 10am, when I can get away from my desk for a bit and have a peaceful plop at work, to as soon as I wake up at 7am.

I don't know how this happened, but it's very annoying; it's making me late for work and I'm actually having to use my own toilet paper.

Edited by Paddywhack

13 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

If we want to divert down a pointless alley, and take 'english' to mean anglo saxon, then I guess yes, London has been around far longer than the english.

But we're probably getting in to pedantry there. As what's being hinted at in a slightly cowardly way, is that some people don't like brown people and / or their interchangeable other label, muslims.

Some people are just scared of what doesn't remind them of themselves and don't have the self confidence to think they can carry on being themselves when faced with 'other'. It's weak minded, but it's a common problem,

What a load of shit, how dare anyone think that immigration to his country is getting out of hand.

Evil nazis!

Just now, Ikantcpell said:

What a load of shit, how dare anyone think that immigration to his country is getting out of hand.

Evil nazis!

yeah, but you still haven't actually said it have you, so the point still stands

you're problem now, is that you've both hinted at not liking immigrants, and said you're an immigrant, so you've slightly disappeared up your own proverbial

• Like 1

Â