Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Those people, the ones that when you talk to them, you know you are going to get half way through your sentence before they go "Huh?" as if they haven't heard you and make you start over.

I have spoken clearly, I have spoken slowly. JUST **** LISTEN. Either that, or they have heard but just couldn't be bothered to process what you said the first time.

Laziness.

• Like 1

My office doing a royal wedding themed buffet tomorrow. The excitement is palpable.......just fck off ?

I said I'd only contribute if James Hewitt was invited to the wedding.

"James who ?" was the universal response !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Those people, the ones that when you talk to them, you know you are going to get half way through your sentence before they go "Huh?" as if they haven't heard you and make you start over.

I have spoken clearly, I have spoken slowly. JUST **** LISTEN. Either that, or they have heard but just couldn't be bothered to process what you said the first time.

Laziness.

This actually touches on one of my biggest pet peeves.

People who go hmmm, yeah yeah, uhuh uhuh, while you are talking while barely paying any attention to you and you just know they aren't even taking in what you are saying, does my head in.

On a related note - and I may have put this in here before - people who butt in and finish your sentence as soon as they reckon they know where you're going with it, or go "yeah yeah yeah" to try and get you to stop so they can start.  Even if you do know what I'm saying, have the decency to let the person say it and the conversation to flow.

• Like 3

Â