Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Just now, mjmooney said:

This squabble between Amazon and Google. No more YouTube via the Firestick. I do have a Chromecast, so I can use that, but it's a ballsache having to use different approaches when it used to be so simple and integrated. 

I done away with mine once it became to much hassle. 

It's presumed consent here. But I was already a card carrier.

We both had the discussion years ago, once your dead it's just a bag of bits so if someone else can make use of some of it, grand. Similarly, if students want to have a bash at cutting up the body and sewing it back together, crack on.

I sort of work on the presumption I'd be dead so it would be of little interest to me.

• Like 2

We were talking about it earlier at work, there were only a few of us with cards which surprised me so I think this is a good idea.  For some reason we ended up talking about whether it's possible to commit suicide and keep your organs useable.  Couldn't really think of a way of doing it, your corpse would either be found too late or too damaged by impact.

8 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

We were talking about it earlier at work, there were only a few of us with cards which surprised me so I think this is a good idea.  For some reason we ended up talking about whether it's possible to commit suicide and keep your organs useable.  Couldn't really think of a way of doing it, your corpse would either be found too late or too damaged by impact.

You could call for an ambulance and immediately shoot yourself in the head. 

Your corneas would probably be trashed, but the rest should be OK. 

Or, how about walking naked into a snowy wilderness and freezing to death? Should preserve most useful parts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Xann said:

All this pointless suicide nonsense.

Shoot a cabinet minister.

Special branch shoot you.

Change half a dozen lives with your spares.

Win Lose Win - You've got the best of 3.

In case the authorities are monitoring, I'm not supporting the idea of shooting anyone. :)

17 minutes ago, Xann said:

Oh but: Johnson, Redwood, IDS, Mogg - They're vermin and they would be mercy killings.

That would be your defense in court too. If somehow you survived and changed your mind? ;)

I'm just generally trying to avoid christmas on remand in Belmarsh, Dave. :)

• Haha 1

As the sole coconut eater in the house, it is my duty to eat the miniature bounty bars from the tub of Celebrations, that I am fine with, what I am not fine with is when I do go to the tub, the only thing left amongst the discarded wrappers will be miniature bounty bars. 

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

(Insert "Get out!" gif here). 

Bounty bars are ace. 

I'm not a coconut fan, so I was never going to be a consumer of bounty bars. I've tried them years ago, and I'm still having nightmares about it. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I'm not a coconut fan, so I was never going to be a consumer of bounty bars. I've tried them years ago, and I'm still having nightmares about it. 

Not as much as that hoover had nightmares

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Â