Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

On 12/5/2017 at 10:20, lapal_fan said:

Like with any fad, it'll soon go away.  This is the newsworthy because it's the first time it's happened.  No one will care or remember about it in 4 weeks time. 

It's not going away. This is the future. 

9 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

They give out the MBE OBE things to anyone these days!

My best mate got one a couple of years ago. Literally for just doing his job. Even he thought it laughable. 

13 hours ago, theboyangel said:

People who salute at magpies...

Superstitious nobs

Due to my Mom doing this all the time, I do this compulsively. I'm not stupid, I realise I'm an idiot for doing it, but I can't help myself. I have managed to modify it slightly though, and now imagine that all magpies are Jamaican. As such, I say, "Wa'gwan magpie, wa'gwan wit ya bredrin?"

Also living in the North East if I see a magpie, I'll then look for a Newcastle fan to even it out.

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I have a mate, just the one, who is travelling in Asia, doing tourist shit for a prolonged period, I am jealous but I also have a mortgage and an expensive grandson, he has posted pictures and on the whole I have enjoyed seeing pictures of his adventures. This is the bit that pisses me off, he has met up with a group and a woman I know nothing about but is wearing those trousers **** hippies wear, she is a white woman with dreadlocks, singularly the thing on the earth I detest most, and her profile describes her occupation as a global traveller. White people with dreads, global traveller, ethnic trousers. This is beyond pissed off.

Paging @tonyh29 - one of his faves!

Add henna tattoos and braided hair into that as well. I've spent a bit of time in Asia over the years and it is full of them. The thing that pisses me off most is that some try and claim they are living off the grid and are living a free life away from 'the man' and stresses and bullshit of every day life. Truth is, most of them wil be found in Starbucks every day on the Khao San Road leeching the free wifi and updating their blogs/social media profiles. Really living off the grid man! 

Also people who claim they are 'travelling' when they are in fact on a holiday (not related to the above but just in general)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I have a mate, just the one, who is travelling in Asia, doing tourist shit for a prolonged period, I am jealous but I also have a mortgage and an expensive grandson, he has posted pictures and on the whole I have enjoyed seeing pictures of his adventures. This is the bit that pisses me off, he has met up with a group and a woman I know nothing about but is wearing those trousers **** hippies wear, she is a white woman with dreadlocks, singularly the thing on the earth I detest most, and her profile describes her occupation as a global traveller. White people with dreads, global traveller, ethnic trousers. This is beyond pissed off.

Guaranteed she also self-identifies as a "yogi". :rolleyes:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I agree, but on the plus side for your mate, I bet she's mucky.

Â