Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

This one doesn't so much piss me off, as weirds me out. A mate of mine from Darlo is currently out watching a film with a mate of mine from Leeds. They've met a few times, but as far as I knew they only know each other through me. It's cool if they've become mates, but it's just really strange that neither of them mentioned it to me. Before anyone makes the joke about them secretly hating me, that did occur to me, and although it is quite an amusing thought, I still can't get my head around how odd it is. My only explanation is they must be gay for each other. Good for them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

This one doesn't so much piss me off, as weirds me out. A mate of mine from Darlo is currently out watching a film with a mate of mine from Leeds. They've met a few times, but as far as I knew they only know each other through me. It's cool if they've become mates, but it's just really strange that neither of them mentioned it to me. Before anyone makes the joke about them secretly hating me, that did occur to me, and although it is quite an amusing thought, I still can't get my head around how odd it is. My only explanation is they must be gay for each other. Good for them.

What's the film?

If it's one of those audience sing a long events with a film like Dirty Dancing then it's probably perfectly innocent.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

What's the film?

If it's one of those audience sing a long events with a film like Dirty Dancing then it's probably perfectly innocent.

I think it's called Bum Boys Party 4. Either that or Gremlins. I forget.

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

I think it's called Bum Boys Party 4. Either that or Gremlins. I forget.

They made a 4th? I thought it wrapped up nicely at the end of 3. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Had to go to my teams Christmas meal after work tonight, well I say after work, we knocked off early to go.

I've mentioned many a time that I'm pretty misanthropic, I am ok speaking to people at work when I want and if I've got something I want to say, but when everyone is sitting around a table and I am expected to actively engage in conversation I find it unbearable, outside of work I have next to nothing in common with these people, it' not that I don' like them, I'm just entirely indifferent to them.

The food was fantastic, I had a real nice steak, ultimately though I would have much rather sit at my desk and finished at my usual time and gone home and had scrambled egg for dinner.

It never used to be so bad when I was younger, I would have probably managed to get about 6 pints down me in the time that I was there and I wouldn' have felt so awkward but as it is I had one pint and sat there in almost complete silence wishing I was back home and away from people in general.

I really wish that I could be more outgoing in them situations but I just find them false and painful.

17 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

It never used to be so bad when I was younger, I would have probably managed to get about 6 pints down me in the time that I was there and I wouldn' have felt so awkward but as it is I had one pint and sat there in almost complete silence wishing I was back home and away from people in general.

I really wish that I could be more outgoing in them situations but I just find them false and painful.

I’m immediately picturing this - (NSFW)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sheeran MBE

Ed Sheeran has picked up his MBE from Prince Charles at Buckingham Palace - and said he could perform at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding.

So much in one sentence pisses me off.

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 2

Â