Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

On 29/11/2017 at 14:09, lapal_fan said:

However - the royals, they do "work", be that travelling the globe for charity, making foundations, supporting the military blah blah blah, but they do that for "free".  They aren't sat on their arses watching Hollyoaks omnibuses. 

You've heard of The Royal List? You know, our taxes being given to them so they do this kind of shit, selling guns to foreign powers an all that

Free my arse

• Like 1

On 11/30/2017 at 10:39, lapal_fan said:

I often think about how it'll eventually catch up (or if it will at all) with their conscious's.  

Can you imagine, when all is said and done, and you reflect on what you've achieved and done over the course of your life, that that is the path you've chosen to take? 

It might pay the bills now (and some), but their actions could have repercussions on her kids, her kids kids and even further.  

We're meant to be making the world a better place than when we found it, seems to me that people are so selfish now-a-days that that lesson has evaporated from modern culture morality. 

Nah.

Her whole family is scum. Look them up. They're bible bashers who truly believe in what they say.

People who post their missing pets on Facebook and they are not microchipped, then they get arsey if anyone asks why they're not chipped.

Idiots.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

Cling film. I just had that horrible situation where the cling film has been cut badly and become twisted and the 'end' isn't consistent all the way along the tube. 

I spent 5 minutes trying to correct the issue before throwing the tube on the floor, stomping on it and throwing it in the bin. 

I won that one I think.

I read the first few words and immediately thought 'throw it in the bin'! I've suffered the same fate before

Tinfoil FTW

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

Cling film. I just had that horrible situation where the cling film has been cut badly and become twisted and the 'end' isn't consistent all the way along the tube. 

I spent 5 minutes trying to correct the issue before throwing the tube on the floor, stomping on it and throwing it in the bin. 

I won that one I think.

Did she manage to get away amid the confusion?:mrgreen:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

When no one believes that you have flu. 

By "Flu" do you mean 'I've had a rough weekend and can't be arsed to go to work on monday' ;)

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

When no one believes that you have flu. 

Its because 95% of people who say they have flu, don't. Its usually just a cold. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

NO! Mine is flu :) I got told by some witch doctor after I'd paid him £100.

Not just flu, MAN FLU! The worst kind. More dangerous than swine flu or avian flu! :D

Â