Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

36 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Thursday night wedding

girlfriends mate so I said you drink I'll drive, in a 5 hour span she drank 3 units 

:angry:

This happens to me, I have a 40th next weekend, my wife's brother and I am on driving duty, I know she will only have one as I am not drinking, utterly pointless.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Seat68 said:

This happens to me, I have a 40th next weekend, my wife's brother and I am on driving duty, I know she will only have one as I am not drinking, utterly pointless.

My ex used to play that one all the time. If I was drinking coke and driving she would drink coke. If she was driving I'd have a few beers and she would drink too. Ending up in a row and getting a taxi then having to pick the car up next day.

If you want a drink fine, I'll drive...if not, you drive, and I'll get smashed!! Easy pops :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RimmyJimmer said:

If I was drinking coke and driving she would drink coke. If she was driving I'd have a few beers and she would drink too.

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

I can't conceive of the mind that thinks that way.  How TF does someone think 'yeah I'll do that.  That makes sense' :rant: 

On 8/24/2017 at 18:40, trekka said:

For the 2nd night running my private car parking space has been taken up by a big white beast.  I own that space (literally, as it is part of the deeds to the flat that I own).  It's not a huge issue on the evening as there are plenty of parking spaces (it's undercover and access controlled) but my fear is that during busy periods (e.g. on the weekend) I'll turn up to find no space available whatsoever (part of it is also a public car park).  I'm just waiting for the day when I'll have to take it further if they persist (all I could smell was a huge waft of something not entirely legal when going up to the car to place a polite notice on the windscreen).  The thing that gets me is that I've seen the car in a similarly privately owned space in the same area for the best part of a year.  In any case, I've made the parking management aware.  For now, it's a cat and mouse game to see who gets there first! 

Set fire to the offending car.

I have 2 allocated spaces in my complex, being a top floor and more expensive apartment, yet people used to think just because I only have 1 car that they could park in my other space. No way Jose! I'll just block you in.

They don't do it now. 

• Like 1

Just now, Xela said:

Set fire to the offending car.

I have 2 allocated spaces in my complex, being a top floor and more expensive apartment, yet people used to think just because I only have 1 car that they could park in my other space. No way Jose! I'll just block you in.

They don't do it now. 

Ha! I phoned the concierge last night.  Low and behold when I was leaving for work early this morning the said car was parked somewhere else :D.  Now that's service!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Oooooh, get you. ;):D

The funny thing is that I've had a concierge before.  He called me Dave (my name isn't Dave).  He was a lovely chap who did anything for everyone but I think I annoyed him when I moved out.  I politely told him that my name wasn't Dave, it is Rodney. 

Edited by trekka
  • Haha 1

My missus pissing off to reading festival leaving the house in a tip. Washing up, clothes basket full, bottles to be sterilised, etc etc . Hope it pisses down on them and Eminem falls off the stage and breaks his leg. 

2 hours ago, bickster said:

In the moaning thread? Really?

But if he'd approved of your moaning, he wouldn't have been moaning, and would therefore have been off topic for the thread. 

• Like 2

The elephant man guy from undateables who can't speak properly doing the voice over bits between shows on channel 4. I understand inclusion and equal opportunities etc... but getting someone you can barely understand to do voice over stuff is just stupid. 

• Like 1

Â