Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

So, my little Vidal Sassoon has been very sheepish today but wrote a nice note apologising to her friend she blamed. 

She'll still miss this weekends party but we'll probably rescind the party ban in time for the next. 

Lesson learnt I think.

• Like 3

After dumping playsand outside my neighbour's fence I have noticed a big difference in the cat crap problem. The other day I overheard the neighbour say to his missus that he thought it stank a lot around their outside seating area and on further inspection the sand pile is covered in excrement, flies and other nasties. The pile is about 2 meters from their seating area so I'm wondering how long it'll take them to figure out what's happened. 

I also had my friend's cocker spaniel in the garden for a whole day the other day, he barked at the cats for a full hour straight. The neighbour came around and complained about the noise, failing to realise that his breeding beasts are having nightly cat fights outside our windows about every other night. The guy is not very bright.

I asked him what he's going to do about the smell problem since it's "clearly coming from his garden" and he said he's thinking of getting inside toilet for the cats.. Think 8 cats fouling in a house all at once. Lovely. A dog might be the answer to my woes.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

Definitely consider getting a dinosaur of some description, much more ferocious than a dawg. 

A chicken is a dinosaur "of some description".

• Like 2

10 hours ago, theboyangel said:

So, my little Vidal Sassoon has been very sheepish today but wrote a nice note apologising to her friend she blamed. 

She'll still miss this weekends party but we'll probably rescind the party ban in time for the next. 

Lesson learnt I think.

Early on I instilled into my daughter a punishment for a lie will far exceed a punishment for a crime. She learned pretty quickly and now as an adult she hasn't lied to us since she was about 6.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, magnkarl said:

After dumping playsand outside my neighbour's fence I have noticed a big difference in the cat crap problem. The other day I overheard the neighbour say to his missus that he thought it stank a lot around their outside seating area and on further inspection the sand pile is covered in excrement, flies and other nasties. The pile is about 2 meters from their seating area so I'm wondering how long it'll take them to figure out what's happened. 

I also had my friend's cocker spaniel in the garden for a whole day the other day, he barked at the cats for a full hour straight. The neighbour came around and complained about the noise, failing to realise that his breeding beasts are having nightly cat fights outside our windows about every other night. The guy is not very bright.

I asked him what he's going to do about the smell problem since it's "clearly coming from his garden" and he said he's thinking of getting inside toilet for the cats.. Think 8 cats fouling in a house all at once. Lovely. A dog might be the answer to my woes.

You know cats roam right? You are penalising a man that owns a cat for all cats local to you.

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Early on I instilled into my daughter a punishment for a lie will far exceed a punishment for a crime. She learned pretty quickly and now as an adult she hasn't lied to us since she was about 6.

Or she's become really good at lying. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

Or she's become really good at lying. 

not my kid, open and honest family, I have been aware of everything that girl has done, most of it I dont want to know. We are a bit too open as a family.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Seat68 said:

You know cats roam right? You are penalising a man that owns a cat for all cats local to you.

He doesn't own "a cat", he owns 8 cats. The tabby that my other neighbour has is a lovely animal and I have nothing against it - however the 8 feral breeding machines that this guy has is way too much.

On 01/07/2017 at 07:36, Seat68 said:

not my kid, open and honest family, I have been aware of everything that girl has done, most of it I dont want to know. We are a bit too open as a family.

• Like 3

On 01/07/2017 at 13:08, magnkarl said:

He doesn't own "a cat", he owns 8 cats. The tabby that my other neighbour has is a lovely animal and I have nothing against it - however the 8 feral breeding machines that this guy has is way too much.

I have 1 Dog and 2 cats.  If I am home on my own,  feeding them and looking after them properly takes a bit of time (If you actually lie cats).

I don't think it's not possible to look after 8 cats in a small house effectivley.  A couple of cats don't cost much either but just buying and storing enough food for 8 cats is a small job itself.  

5 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I have 1 Dog and 2 cats.  If I am home on my own,  feeding them and looking after them properly takes a bit of time (If you actually lie cats).

I don't think it's not possible to look after 8 cats in a small house effectivley.  A couple of cats don't cost much either but just buying and storing enough food for 8 cats is a small job itself.  

My parents have 4 cats and its a military operation to keep the words removed fed and watered. 

Doesn't help that my Dad panders to them like a big softie! 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

Just now, zak said:

yes and use the word after in the context i presented, which is not usual outside of Ireland ;)

I never spotted the oddity, because I'm used to that phrasing :D 

Â