Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

:lol: I am quite good with stats and stuff, more logical side of the brain, shit at arts and stuff, but polynomial division is like piss easy to me.

The fact I've been sat here watching auctions on eBay since 11 this morning and with minutes to go of an auction I've been watching for a couple of days I decided to reply to an email and completely forgot about it. AGH!

*Don't shoot me*

The fact that Robbie Savage is quite a good pundit and fairly amusing.... I should tear my own eyeballs out... he's still a word removed though.

Two games, we were terrible, possible relegation candidates, no chance of even top half, Houllier too negative, week later, we are (if Stoke hang on) 8th, scored 5 in our last two games and with a squad that most fans from other clubs have absolutely no clue who they are :lol:

Oh and I agree, cheering on Stoke for one game is bad enough, never mind 2 games in a row :(

People drinking from the same bottle of me, I'm really weird like that, I don't let people do it, or simply just give them the last bit of the drink.

This. Also, people who drink like animals from a bottle. As in all their lips around the bottle, meaning when they've finished all the stuff in their mouth goes back into the bottle. I drink with my lips pursed and when i stop my lips simple close. Although i'm 10 pints in....do you understand me?

Two games, we were terrible, possible relegation candidates, no chance of even top half, Houllier too negative, week later, we are (if Stoke hang on) 8th, scored 5 in our last two games and with a squad that most fans from other clubs have absolutely no clue who they are Laughing

People don't seem to notice that top three and bottom two aside, everyone in the league from City at 4th place all the way down to Small Heath at 18th are really not far apart at all.

Manchester United. Their fans (minus a few exceptions) their players (Macheda shit except against us) their manager, their stadium, their bouncebackability.

It makes me sick.

Two games, we were terrible, possible relegation candidates, no chance of even top half, Houllier too negative, week later, we are (if Stoke hang on) 8th, scored 5 in our last two games and with a squad that most fans from other clubs have absolutely no clue who they are Laughing

People don't seem to notice that top three and bottom two aside, everyone in the league from City at 4th place all the way down to Small Heath at 18th are really not far apart at all.

I'd argue it's even closer than that... it's Arsenal and Chelsea at the top and then everybody else.

Â