Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

But remember, no matter how fast he was going or however tight the space he cut through happened to be it's your fault if you hit them because you didn't look out for the bike! 

Main forum pathetic prickliness:

Grrr, I think X is totally crap.

Ah that's interesting, I like quite like X. How do you feel about Y?

Where have I said I don't like X? Show me the exact quote!

• Like 1

Yeah, they should introduce some kind of "report" system for when you see things like this.

• Like 1

My iPod battery has died.   It's been a fantastic servant, I think I have had it for at least six years and I'm going to say that during that time it has been on for at least 2000 hours.   Gonna try and do a bit of self repair, new batteries can be had for six quid on Amazon. 

Yeah, they should introduce some kind of "report" system for when you see things like this.

Is prickliness a reportable offence? I'll make sure to pass it on from now on. 

The once I've reported someone for PFE I got told it was probably his opinion. This was after the poster had trolled over many a thread, posting differing opinions, generally whatever the opposite of common thinking was.

---

The fact I prefer French mustard to English mustard. Feel like a traitor.

My iPod battery has died. It's been a fantastic servant, I think I have had it for at least six years and I'm going to say that during that time it has been on for at least 2000 hours. Gonna try and do a bit of self repair, new batteries can be had for six quid on Amazon.

It's amazing how some times they last years, or like my ipod mini lasted just over 12 months before it packed up, my ipod nano has been going strong for over 8 years now

I still have my mark 1 iPod, they don't even have a 'name' for it anymore. The one AFTER it is referred to as the 'classic' and when I bought a dock for it that came with all the possible interface doohickeys so all iPods could sit in the dock properly, there were none that would fit mine. I think it belongs in a museum. And yet it still works absolutely perfectly with a fantastic battery.

I just saw that the council are closing the St Chads and Queensway tunnels in town for SIX WEEKS from July until September. That's going to be fun isn't it?

My iPod battery has died.   It's been a fantastic servant, I think I have had it for at least six years and I'm going to say that during that time it has been on for at least 2000 hours.   Gonna try and do a bit of self repair, new batteries can be had for six quid on Amazon. 

I am having a similar situation with my Ipod, I've have it for about 5/6 years and whilst the battery is fine it keeps freezing up on me when I am changing or skipping tracks (not too often probably about once a week or something like that.

My other problem with it is that I have got 15500 tracks on it so it is getting pretty full (Its 120gb) I just dont know what to do when it is full? do I get another one which is bigger (I think the biggest one you can get is 170gb) or do I get another smaller one and just pick the albums that I want to go on it? I know if I do that though I will constantly be wanting to listen to tracks that I havent put on it.

Is prickliness a reportable offence? I'll make sure to pass it on from now on. 

The once I've reported someone for PFE I got told it was probably his opinion. This was after the poster had trolled over many a thread, posting differing opinions, generally whatever the opposite of common thinking was.

On my screen the button is called "Report", not "Report Offence". :)

Please don't comment on moderation in the forum. Just because the poster's position was "the opposite of common thinking" (whatever that means), does not make it PFE. This board would be very dull if everyone agreed on everything.

If you'd like to discuss further, please send a PM.

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure 15,500 tracks is nowhere near enough to fill a 120gb ipod

I'm up to 9659 tracks and that's worked out about 72gb.  So actually, at that rate (allowing for album art) mine will probably top out somewhere between 15k-16k tunes (unless basic math has eluded me once more, something which is quite probable).

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure 15,500 tracks is nowhere near enough to fill a 120gb ipod

I'm up to 9659 tracks and that's worked out about 72gb.  So actually, at that rate (allowing for album art) mine will probably top out somewhere between 15k-16k tunes (unless basic math has eluded me once more, something which is quite probable).

Maths! Meh. Anyway, shouldn't piss me off etc...

Â