Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

The fact my old twitter account has disappeared meaning I've had to add everyone again. Very laborious.

Oh and Eames, if your reading this, don't keep me 'pending' for weeks like last time. Lurve you.

They do have a weird but inconsistent urge to try and pronounce everything the way it would be pronounced in the native land, yet I never hear them say Bayern Muenchen or Embra.

• Like 1

They do have a weird but inconsistent urge to try and pronounce everything the way it would be pronounced in the native land, yet I never hear them say Bayern Muenchen or Embra.

Or call us The Villa.

The arsenal everton game the other night, the commentator kept saying "cassorla". It's not even how the Spaniards pronounce it. Its just incredibly annoying.

Day before a week's holiday. Wash a load of clothes to take. Tumble drier breaks down. 

Insert banned swear words here. 

And it didn't get any better. Got to Keswick, came down with "man flu". And it rained. And rained. And rained. Then on Wednesday a power cut left us without heat, light, tv, radio,CDs or ability to charge phones. Cut our losses and came home two days early. Not a success. 

There were, however, red squirrels: 

Red.jpg

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

Day before a week's holiday. Wash a load of clothes to take. Tumble drier breaks down. 

Insert banned swear words here. 

And it didn't get any better. Got to Keswick, came down with "man flu". And it rained. And rained. And rained. Then on Wednesday a power cut left us without heat, light, tv, radio,CDs or ability to charge phones. Cut our losses and came home two days early. Not a success. 

There were, however, red squirrels: 

Red.jpg

I saw a black squirrel in the woods the other week in Hungary , didnt even know there was such a thing until that point

Â