Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

And did you know that push-button pedestrian crossings have a little whirly thing just below the stop/go screen, also for the blind?

At my school people were convinced that if you twisted those things it'd make the lights change quicker.

Earache. Hurts like all holy **** hell. I literally keeled over in pain about 10 minutes ago. Never known pain like it, and I've had a finger snapped back into place. Granted, this should piss me off, but there's no general rage thread (just the main forum on matchdays *badum tsh*). Childbirth has nothing on earache, I'm **** sure of it.

Organising my mates to do anything drives me mad. I don't even get replies from one of my best mates when I text, and you never whether he's simply not received a text, can't be arsed to reply, is pissed off for some reason, whatever. Usually he just forgets or can't be arsed, but regardless it's incredibly frustrating. I was kinda hoping we might do something tonight but **** if I know if anything will happen. This is just basically suggesting going to the cinema or something, nothing fancy.

On a related note, people not replying to correspondance in general, especially, as you say, when you're trying to organise something.

Like meeting notices at work. How hard is it to reply to them? It is LITERALLY one click of a button. If you're not coming, fine, just at least let me know!

Similarly, I help run a football team, and everyone who plays works at JLR. So we use meeting notices to arrange it. The amount of people who don't reply pisses me off. It's not hard to decide if you're playing 2 days later. Just click yes or no!

I think I just saw General Issues of the New Site regiment and General Chat of the Off Topic regiment squaring up in the hallway. It's all about to kick off.

back home' date=' he could only get cash out from an ATM belonging to his own bank. [/quote']

FWIW, I've never heard of "bank clearing" - I often have trouble finding an ATM I can use (right now I'm only registered with one bank)

FWIW, I've never heard of "bank clearing" - I often have trouble finding an ATM I can use (right now I'm only registered with one bank)

Basically, you can draw cash from your own account (and do other things like top-up phone credit) from virtually any ATM, of any bank, across Europe. Similarly, you can pay money in to your own bank at any other bank. Been in place for years now.

Earache. Hurts like all holy **** hell. I literally keeled over in pain about 10 minutes ago. Never known pain like it, and I've had a finger snapped back into place. Granted, this should piss me off, but there's no general rage thread (just the main forum on matchdays *badum tsh*). Childbirth has nothing on earache, I'm **** sure of it.

I've never had earache but it can't be as bad as toothache. When you have something wrong with a root canal it is the most maddening pain. I wonder how people cope without proper dentistry or pain relief.

I've never had earache but it can't be as bad as toothache. When you have something wrong with a root canal it is the most maddening pain. I wonder how people cope without proper dentistry or pain relief.

I've had both, and they're definitely comparable. They're both Otolaryngological disorders, after all.

I've had both, and they're definitely comparable. They're both Otolaryngological disorders, after all.

I find that (chronic) pain is more tolerable the further it is from the head. Headache, toothache and earache are horrible, you just can't get away from them.

Â