Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I haven't been convinced in the appointment of Gerrard and thought today's game was awful. But now there is both a New Manager Thread and a Relegation Thread. Not gonna happen after one game is it.

22 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

I haven't been convinced in the appointment of Gerrard and thought today's game was awful. But now there is both a New Manager Thread and a Relegation Thread. Not gonna happen after one game is it.

I get your point because of course not after one game but tbf and I always point this out, this is a forum for discussion, good and bad. It’s only frustrating as we all love Villa in our own ways, we want the best for the club and when we are rubbish then emotions boil over as they would if we won the league.

Without sounding disrespectful it boils down to: If you don’t want to discuss relegation then don’t go in the thread. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I get your point because of course not after one game but tbf and I always point this out, this is a forum for discussion, good and bad. It’s only frustrating as we all love Villa in our own ways, we want the best for the club and when we are rubbish then emotions boil over as they would if we won the league.

Without sounding disrespectful it boils down to: If you don’t want to discuss relegation then don’t go in the thread. 

I know. Haven't been in the relegation thread.

23 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

Your mistake is going into ontopic 

• Like 1

On 06/08/2022 at 00:01, Davkaus said:

My group of friends just got kicked out of a pub on a Friday night in a city centre because I accidentally dropped a pint

I've probably mentioned this at some point before but I went to Germany v England in Berlin. We were in a full, noisy bar with not many English on match day. My mate dropped a Stein and the whole place went quiet and everyone turned round and looked at us. 

We didn't get thrown out though.

Did get a 24 hour exclusion order from Berlin City centre on our way back to the hotel though that night, but that's a different story and would love to have seen our journey from the last bar to the hotel. It would be comedy gold.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

On the plus side they’ll probably have a very painful death.

The Lord works in mysterious ways, Dave. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

People using quad bikes on the road. 

99% chance they are an awful human being.

It's them electric bikes now Sur-Ron I think there called. Was in Sutton Park earlier with my lad on our bikes and 4 (Probably Kingstanding) lads come through doing wheelies on them about 30 mph, left a trail of dust behind. They are about 3-4k to buy, god knows where they get the money from? Well actually I do know? 😠

8 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Someone needs to add the word Mings to the dictionary so it doesn't autocorrect to Ming's.

Should be there already. Third person singular of the verb to ming. 

Or just turn off autocorrect, like I do. 

Edited by mjmooney

11 hours ago, Xela said:

People using quad bikes on the road. 

99% chance they are an awful human being.

They seem to be an English version of your American trailer-trash redneck type of word removed.

I'dd add to the mix the local yoof's with their man-bags on electric scooters wizzing around on the roads without a care in the world. Scum.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, BOF said:

Worse is streaming services that release 1 episode at a time. See Better Call Saul on Netflix. Now people might say 'oh but I prefer them doing it that way'. That's not the point. Netflix was for bingeing. Your old telly did it 1 a week. We're going backwards.

Yup. The BCS final season has been spread out over April, May, July and August . That's 4 months of subscriptions for a weeks worth of TV . 

I think they are genuinely in trouble.

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

Yup. The BCS final season has been spread out over April, May, July and August . That's 4 months of subscriptions for a weeks worth of TV . 

I think they are genuinely in trouble.

Yeah, that, the layoffs and the surprise cancelled shows are clear signs they're definitely in trouble.

• Like 1

Â