Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Websites that use fixed-width columns, so regardless of what resolution you're viewing the page from, it looks the same. Excellent, in theory. Except when you're using a low resolution, such as a notebook, you have to scroll over, because it's too wide, and if you're using a decent res, half of the page is taken up with white space.

The BBC website, for example.

This forum is an example of a good design that just adjusts the width to the resolution. Whereas the Guardian site is shit.

People who send you a message asking how you are, what you're up to, etc etc and then don't bother replying when you tell them.

Did you reply with a 'how are you' of your own? Because that's the only reason they text you in the first place?

People who send you a message asking how you are, what you're up to, etc etc and then don't bother replying when you tell them.

Did you reply with a 'how are you' of your own? Because that's the only reason they text you in the first place?

I couldn't give a toss about the person in question, I was just replying out of courtesy.

How are you Phumfeinz?

I'm quite content. Starting a new job next week, Villa won, getting a new video game tomorrow.

What video game? Football Manager? COD?

And I'm feeling pretty much the same delighted we won!

Ahh... and congrats on getting your job, theres a limited market out there at the minute, I know loads of people who have been unemployed for ages desperate to be in work.

My laptop is getting worse by the day. Every week there's something else **** with it. A new way to bring about a blue screen, or freeze my taskbar, or force everything to close, or just reboot completely, or freeze all my explorer windows.

For instance if i turn it on and enter my password too quickly I get an instant blue screen. I have to wait a couple of minutes, then enter the password, then wait til "the system has recovered from a serious error" box comes up, then I kill dumpprep process and I'm good to go. How I figured this out I don't really know.

If I open a folder with a video file in it, my computer goes **** mental. I don't have to open the video file, it just has an episode if it sees that I might be even considering watching a film.

People on here who during a debate, answer back with some smart arse comment trying to get a laugh instead of answering the question posed to them, while trying to blind the real arguement with fancy words. Just answer the **** question!

Truth is most people have only heard of Ataturk because of the stadium!
Well there ya go. I know about Ataturk, aka Mustafa Kemel, but I had no idea there was a stadium named after him (although I'm not surprised).

People who rfer to their phone as a Blackberry or iPhone...

Oh let me just ring him on my Blackberry....

It a **** phone you clearing in the woods!!!!!

Deffo this.

As for the tits thread, why the **** do you care what their names are? They don't even exist in the real world.

Â