Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

24 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I have a guy on my team who will message me and ask if I can spare 5 minutes. It's never 5 **** minutes, it's 40 minutes. He doesn't care when it is either, 4.30 on a Friday and he is messaging me asking if I can spare 5. Arsehole. 

Try this:

"no, sorry"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I get Internet provider adverts for the connection I already have mostly.

Yeah I never understand this. The amount of times I see ads on shit like YouBend for stuff I've just bought is beyond silly

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I have a guy on my team who will message me and ask if I can spare 5 minutes. It's never 5 **** minutes, it's 40 minutes. He doesn't care when it is either, 4.30 on a Friday and he is messaging me asking if I can spare 5. Arsehole. 

Ring them 5 minutes before a half hour eg 3.55, 2.25 etc and tell them you have 5 minutes to spare because you've a conference call coming up at [the half hour]. That'll get the issue sorted and give you a legitimate reason to hang up the call guilt free.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Yeah I never understand this. The amount of times I see ads on shit like YouBend for stuff I've just bought is beyond silly

ebay and Amazon are a nightmare for that. “We thought you might be interested in this product because we can see you were browsing them”.

Their clever stalking software doesn’t seem to stretch so far as to realise I bought one off them so why would I want to buy it again?

• Like 2

I mentioned a while ago I drive my stinky mate to work, the good news is that someone (probably the manager) must have taken him aside to talk about it as he smells fine now except the last couple of weeks, **** hell his breath is toxic.  He must have a dead tooth or three in his gob and it's starting to get to the part of the year where I can't really drive with the window open.  I'd find offering him a pack of polos every time he gets in the car as awkward as the idea of telling him he stank.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

ebay and Amazon are a nightmare for that. “We thought you might be interested in this product because we can see you were browsing them”.

Their clever stalking software doesn’t seem to stretch so far as to realise I bought one off them so why would I want to buy it again?

Or they know it's probably broken by now

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I mentioned a while ago I drive my stinky mate to work, the good news is that someone (probably the manager) must have taken him aside to talk about it as he smells fine now except the last couple of weeks, **** hell his breath is toxic.  He must have a dead tooth or three in his gob and it's starting to get to the part of the year where I can't really drive with the window open.  I'd find offering him a pack of polos every time he gets in the car as awkward as the idea of telling him he stank.

play the rona card and make him put a mask on

Project development. Outsourcing.

"We understand your concerns. We've had this with other customer. DON'T YOU WORRY!!.

Yes we have that variation. We've had this variation. That specific thing for you we've done that before for another customer.

We deal with every country in the world. Every currency every vat rate. Every concern you've raised we've got experience with. Don't. You. Worry."

Really? Mate. I've heard this shit for 5 **** years and you're all full of shit.

**** outsourcing. **** third party. **** savings. 

Absolute time waste.

5 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

one of my mates was similar ... some random stranger told him one time and then he asked us on a night out if we'd ever noticed his breath was bad 

not wanting to hurt his feelings we all said No , never noticed it  

he had 2 teeth removed the other week that were rotten to the core so least we know the cause ..and the solution thankfully 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Davkaus said:

The embarrassing tiny spuds that supermarkets are trying to sell as baking potatoes. Broken Britain.

It's part of the Brexit bonus. We no longer have to have standardised EU chunky baking potatoes.  We can have whatever size we want now. Taking control of our tatties.  You just don't realise how lucky you are to have those scrawny potatoes. The big ones probably stink of garlic or summat. 

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

People who when they take a pill, do that over exaggerated head jerk back when they swallow. You're not a **** pelican! You don't need to do it. You have the requisite muscles in your throat to swallow. 

Chill out. Take a pill man.

• Like 1

I'm having a @Seat68moment here, I can't find a record but this is worse, this isn't a record I haven't played or seen for ages and my collection is ordered

Its a recentish purchase and it's a double 10" album. It should be in the 10" section of which I have few or the currently playlist section which is essentially the same place

I only played it a few days ago (a week at the most), it's nowhere to be seen and it should be bloody easy to spot, it's the only double 10" gatefold sleeve album I own

Baffled and pissed off

Â