Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

16 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I think the key thing is everyone involved having the same attitude. I don't play football, but I play badminton in a couple of different groups, one is a bit competitive, and the other is just a tame tap-around for exercise. Both are good fun, but if you introduce a try-hard into the casual game, or someone just having a laugh in to the competitive group, it ruins the games for everyone.

This seems obviously right. Fast swimmers in the slow lane are just as annoying as slow swimmers in the fast lane.

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Mat Watson.

I agree. 

Those drag races on carwow. Why? Just look at the 0-60 times instead! Seem to get the views though and I guess thats all that matters.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

I agree. 

Those drag races on carwow. Why? Just look at the 0-60 times instead! Seem to get the views though and I guess thats all that matters.

Yes, I enjoy just a basic car review and he has access to everything but for some reason he is trying too hard with the comedy and becoming less funny with every vid.

Bummer.

Mrs The_Rev's insistence on having the windows open if it's hotter than 15c and utter terror if a Daddy Long Legs or something then flies in through one.  She's currently shrieking at one in the hall while I'm wondering how she's made it to her mid thirties. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, mottaloo said:

You wait....the tanker drivers' Union will call a strike soon. 

You couldn't make this crap up 🙄

I had this very thought earlier today. It's a perfect time to ask for a rise or else. 

• Like 1

Â