Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Admit it MJM. You're mainly looking forward to The Beatles immersive VR headset experience aren't you 😂😂

If there is such a thing, absolutely. 

17 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I thought yiu hated The Beatles? Maybe it's just @bickster waiting then. 

Eh? Me? Mister 1960s? I admit I never play the records now, due to massive overfamiliarity, but they were absolutely the soundtrack of my youth, and the most important band ever. 

@bickster, on the other hand, (a) was born a few years too late, and (b) suffers from living in Liverpool, with all the attendant OTT Beatles industry. Enough to put anybody off, tbf. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Xela said:

Surely you've been to the Van Gogh museum in the 'Dam, @tonyh29?

Sex museum and the  Allard Pierson museum ( for  the Egypt stuff ) along with the Heineken factory is the only culture I've done in Amsterdam 

Edited by tonyh29

5 hours ago, mjmooney said:

The Grealish thread. 

It exploded last night and has added about 30 odd pages of absolute nonsense and ridiculous panic. 

If we do ever sell him I think I'll skip Villatalk in general for a week or so as it'll be insane and can see it spreading to other random threads. 

23 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

It exploded last night and has added about 30 odd pages of absolute nonsense and ridiculous panic. 

If we do ever sell him I think I'll skip Villatalk in general for a week or so as it'll be insane and can see it spreading to other random threads. 

Tammy Abraham seems to be infecting various other threads. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Sex museum and the  Allard Pierson museum 9for the Egyot satuff0   , along with the Heineken factory is the only culture I've done in Amsterdam 

You savage :)

I've been to the Dam a few times for stag do's... had one day of culture, when we did the Heineken Experience, Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum and the sex museum. 

Oh, also did Amsterdam Arena tour on another day. 

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

You savage :)

I've been to the Dam a few times for stag do's... had one day of culture, when we did the Heineken Experience, Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum and the sex museum. 

Oh, also did Amsterdam Arena tour on another day. 

I saw Corinthians play Ajax there … literally just happened to be playing the day before Villa played Feyenoord In a pre season friendly and Amsterdam was our base camp so went along to the game … impressive stadium , least it was back then , it was probably 20 + years ago now 

Quite often, i lie awake at night and random people from back in the day pop in to my mind...old school mates, girls i had a teen crush on, tv and sporting celebrities as well as pop bands and so on. I wonder whatever happened to them and where they are now. I promise myself to look them up on Wikipedia, google or Facebook......but by the time i wake up the next day I've clean forgotten who to search for.

Its happened quite a few times now and i am well annoyed. 

One for the boring thread i suppose...

Edited by mottaloo

On 25/07/2021 at 08:40, mjmooney said:

Why? What difference would that make? 

Surely the reason they get the right two 80% of the time is that they are simply the two most likely? 

Say an average (non-football fan) person got asked: "What trophy did Aston Villa win most recently?" and the options were "The FA Cup", "The League Cup", "The Calcutta Cup" and "The Stanley Cup", it's quite likely they'd be torn between the first two. 'Thinking out loud' about it is all part of the show's entertainment value. 

On 25/07/2021 at 09:14, sidcow said:

Because they would LIKE to leave behind the 2 I mention because that's what their favourite trick is. 

So if I name the 2 I'm fairly sure are wrong they will most likely leave one of them up there along with the correct answer. 

I'm not there to entertain, I'm there to win dosh. 

I can't be sure but I'd wager it actually is totally random.

The amount of rules and regulations there are around gameshows these days I can't imagine they'd be allowed to just take off whichever one they wanted

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't go into OT very much anymore so I hadn't understood the complaints about gifs. But I've been in there this morning and **** me. They're everywhere.

I Know Right GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, il_serpente said:

I Know Right GIF

Generally I don't mind them but there seems to be a couple of posters who have decided to just post gifs in response to everything. It's quite tiresome and I was only in there for 15 minutes.

Don't know if they're trying to up their post count or what

• Like 1

Â