Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Got suckered into Wish tonight for the first time in ages. It's not just a Wish problem but Amazon and many more and people already probably know the rage I'm talking about.

When people leave reviews for items they haven't installed or used yet and their image is of it in a box doing sweet feck all. I was looking at some obviously crap dash cams on there earlier and there are people leaving video reviews zooming in on them with it in the box. Record a video of it from your windscreen, turned on you absolute baboons! 

Whilst I'm here...

Goalposts without nets really grate on me. It's like an itch I can't scratch.

Also...

Cars for sale without any price on them, just a number to call. Nah, no thanks. I want to at least know we're in a similar ball-park. I'm not even ever looking to buy a car but it drives me mad!

• Like 2

I was thinking about @Stevo985 missus earlier... specifically her eyelash serum.

As 1ml of water is 1 gram i assumed this product was a similar weight. I checked the current weight of gold and 1 gram of gold at the current price of $55.1 makes it a couple of quid cheaper than the same amount of eyelash serum. Crazy :lol: 

Edited by Genie
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Wezbid said:

Cars for sale without any price on them, just a number to call. Nah, no thanks. I want to at least know we're in a similar ball-park. I'm not even ever looking to buy a car but it drives me mad!

I hate this too. When a car is parked at the side of a busy road, huge letters FOR SALE but then you can’t see the price. 
If it had the price in large, and you can see the car, there’s a far bigger chance of pulling over for a look.

• Like 1

On 13/04/2020 at 21:26, Xela said:

Absolutely. I was watching some Youtube videos of the Robbie Williams Knebworth gigs from 2003 the other day* and the women in the crowd just looked far more natural than what you see around nowadays. No botox, no trout pout, no butt implants, etc. They were just natural beauties as opposed to the identikit blow up doll look that some women aspire to now. 

* awaits ghey gif

Exactly,i dont understand why so many girls are messing with their lips, i mean why do they wanna look like a bloody duck? i dont get it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

I was thinking about @Stevo985 missus earlier... specifically her eyelash serum.

As 1ml of water is 1 gram i assumed this product was a similar weight. I checked the current weight of gold and 1 gram of gold at the current price of $55.1 makes it a couple of quid cheaper than the same amount of eyelash serum. Crazy :lol: 

I’ll be letting her know 😂

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Wezbid said:

Whilst I'm here...

Goalposts without nets really grate on me. It's like an itch I can't scratch.

You have a scouser to thank for goal nets. John Alexander Brodie, an amateur football referee

He was also a Civil Engineer. His greatest achievement is actually the building of the first Mersey Tunnel (the Birkenhead one) which when it was built was the longest road tunnel in the world.

I know this because a few years back, I was passing a house I used to live in by Sefton Park and a blue plaque had appeared on the outside, so I looked him up

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bickster said:

You have a scouser to thank for goal nets. John Alexander Brodie, an amateur football referee

He was also a Civil Engineer. His greatest achievement is actually the building of the first Mersey Tunnel (the Birkenhead one) which when it was built was the longest road tunnel in the world.

I know this because a few years back, I was passing a house I used to live in by Sefton Park and a blue plaque had appeared on the outside, so I looked him up

Some would argue his greatest achievement are goal nets 😊

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Troglodyte said:

Bet you don't get that with all the posh shoppers who go to Mark Spencer's.

It's a Scouse thing tbh, the shop originated here and when it first started, it was indeed called Home and Bargain. It hasn't been called that for sodding ages though

45 minutes ago, bickster said:

I've just done 2 4 hour phone shifts, yesterday and today (and another tomorrow)

The general public are morons.

"Why have you introduced this new automated system"

"Because there's a worldwide pandemic currently engilfing the planet"

"when I try to oder one for Home and Bargain, it doesn't recognise it"

That's because it's called Home Bargains"

"No its not"

"Just read the sign on the shop love, what does it say?"

"Home and bargain"

"No it doesn't love, read it again"

"Thats beside the point"

"No, it really isn't!"

Perfect for this thread. People who call **** Home Bargains, Home and Bargain. Its been Home Bargains for 25 bloody years. Arseholes.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

Me and the Mrs call Home Bargains, Hobos. I said it in work once and people looked at me like I had 2 heads. Love the place! 

I don't think I have ever stepped inside one. Thats not me being a snob, I'm a right tight fisted word removed, but I simply don't recall visiting one. 

I have been inside a B&M though... is it like that?

Â