Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Caught a lone bed bug last night. That explains the hive like rashes that I've been getting every few weeks here and there. Hopefully a lone ranger, doubtful though.

Reminds me of the time Sterling birds made a nest in my Dad's roof right where my bedroom was. Some microscopic bug managed to cause me excruciating discomfort.

Ah well, looks like it'll be a few hundred bucks getting rid of these politicians.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I've been playing my guitar a lot to fill the time but I just snapped my G string and can't find my spare ones anywhere.  No music shops open so got to wait for delivery.  I'm going to be even more bored over the next few days.

A snapped G string can lead to greater pleasures than guitar playing.😁

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I've been playing my guitar a lot to fill the time but I just snapped my G string and can't find my spare ones anywhere.  No music shops open so got to wait for delivery.  I'm going to be even more bored over the next few days.

No self respecting guitarist plays a G

• Like 1

On 12/04/2020 at 14:28, sharkyvilla said:

I've got a few spares if you want one posting to you, there earnie ball skinny top heavy bottom 

• Like 1

A company best known for making oven chips, doing an advert using the current climate to make out they are some wholesome family enterprise, to sell more oven chips.

**** off. **** the **** off. 

• Like 1

My other half often complains that she doesn’t know why she doesn’t have any money a lot of the time. Doesn’t know what she spends it on. 

Yesterday I took delivery of something. As she was opening it I asked her what it was. “It’s some serum to put on my eyelashes to help them grow”

Weird but fine I guess. I asked how much It was. 
£45. And that was on sale. 

When I asked how much you got for that... she answered with 1ml

Thats not a typo. One millilitre. ONE! For £45. It must be **** liquid gold or something!

Dunno where your money goes? Well there’s a start!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

My other half often complains that she doesn’t know why she doesn’t have any money a lot of the time. Doesn’t know what she spends it on. 

Yesterday I took delivery of something. As she was opening it I asked her what it was. “It’s some serum to put on my eyelashes to help them grow”

Thats not a typo. One millilitre. ONE! For £45. It must be **** liquid gold or something!

Does it work on all hair?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

This came up in a former office conversation with a woman who was up with all the 'beauty fads'. It blew my mind. I didn't get it. Who, who, in their right mind, actually notices whether someone has slightly longer eyelashes? You don't notice stuff like that. You notice eyelashes when they're stupidly extravagant, and thats about it. Why bother?

Same woman introduced us to the concept of 'HD eyebrows'. Being a geek, I knew that the HD naming convention was the hallmark of snake oil, but when she explained what it was... HD eyebrows are basically very very dark sharply outlined eyebrows. They look absurd. They look like someone's put some electricians tape over their actual eyebrows. And as ever, ludicrously expensive.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Yesterday I took delivery of something. As she was opening it I asked her what it was. “Is. “It’s some serum to put on my eyelashes to help them grow”

I have a mate who was interested reading this and wants to know if the growth thing only works on eyelashes?  :ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Some people just have to spend money, its like an illness. They get money, they have to spend it. No concept of saving.

I see it with people at work. Earn a decent salary, spent it all every month. Nothing tucked away for a rainy day (or a worldwide pandemic!)

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

... HD eyebrows are basically very very dark sharply outlined eyebrows. They look absurd. They look like someone's put some electricians tape over their actual eyebrows.

I agree on this, HD brows look ridiculous. Good eyebrows are like a good referee in a football match, you shouldn’t notice them. 

• Like 1

Natural almost always outweighs fakery.

Shame so many women don't understand that.  

In my office of 6 women, 3 of them have had Botox, they always talk about plastic surgeries or tucks or plasties.

Even with all these things done, they'd still be overweight munters.  Can't polish a turd I always say :)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

I have a mate who was interested reading this and wants to know if the growth thing only works on eyelashes?  :ph34r:

Mate it’s £45 for one millilitre. If you used it on anything other than eyelashes you’d need to remortgage

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Natural almost always outweighs fakery.

Absolutely. I was watching some Youtube videos of the Robbie Williams Knebworth gigs from 2003 the other day* and the women in the crowd just looked far more natural than what you see around nowadays. No botox, no trout pout, no butt implants, etc. They were just natural beauties as opposed to the identikit blow up doll look that some women aspire to now. 

* awaits ghey gif

• Like 1

Â