Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

- People who think wearing tracksuit or jogging bottoms when out and about is acceptable. To and from the gym is fine but out with your family shopping? I suppose it lets you easily identify who the scum are though.

- BBC Sport's headline is about the women's England cricket team winning their T20 series against India when the men's team have also secured a T20 series victory today. That story is halfway down the page. Really BBC? Are you that obvious?

- People who want something for nothing. A lot of people at my work do the bare minimum every day, are off sick far too frequently and then complain that they get passed over for promotion or don't earn anywhere near as much as people who graft every day and go the extra mile. You reap what you sow. 

- People in general! 

6 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

Just joined a new Softball team with MrsVM. Our new team has not played a game yet but her/our old team has been around in the Cardiff League for all the time I've lived down here. About 8-10 teams every season. Few US ex-pats but mostly us Brits. Anyone who's half decent seems to end up playing in Bristol if they fancy a step up in level. We'll occasionally go off to a tournament in Birmingham or Bristol where leagues from around the country chuck teams in. More often than not over here I still have to explain what it is and then give up and say "yeah, it's rounders"

Recently in Swindon area I think it was they built a national Softball centre or some such. There's not much infrastructure over here.

It is rounders though, a game that dates from Tudor England and at times was actually called Base Ball

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Xela said:

- People who think wearing tracksuit or jogging bottoms when out and about is acceptable. To and from the gym is fine but out with your family shopping? I suppose it lets you easily identify who the scum are though.

I always wear such stuff to work on a night shift, or a weekend dayshift (like now). It's the nearest and comfiest I get to wearing a onesie. Problem is, if I call in to a shop or the petrol station on my way to work, I get called scum - like the other day when i popped in to sainsburys in mere green after sunday shift, some bloke felt entitled to say as much to me 😭

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Xela said:

You think that's bad?

Some folk think it's acceptable to wear Pyjamas walking round Tesco in broad daylight!

I mean have a word with yourselves!

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

You think that's bad?

Some folk think it's acceptable to wear Pyjamas walking round Tesco in broad daylight!

Probably @mottaloo on his way to work 

;)

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

You think that's bad?

Don't come to Liverpool, it's been the attire of choice for years to do your shopping in PJ's with rollers in your hair (females only I add)

It was a trend started by footballers wives, so it's considered to be at the pinnacle of fashion sense to do this. I swear they go to the hairdressers before they go shopping to get the rollers put in

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Estate agents that cannot do their job properly or do it half arsed and you have to constantly chase them/do their job for them.

Pack of ****s.

They, along with solicitors, need booting off the cliffs of Dover.

• Like 1

Slogging through used car listings, and seeing how little people actually look after their vehicles. What kind of idiot spends £25k+ on a car and doesn't bother getting it serviced?!

• Like 1

On 09/03/2019 at 11:48, Xela said:

- BBC Sport's headline is about the women's England cricket team winning their T20 series against India when the men's team have also secured a T20 series victory today. That story is halfway down the page. Really BBC? Are you that obvious?

- People who want something for nothing. A lot of people at my work do the bare minimum every day, are off sick far too frequently and then complain that they get passed over for promotion or don't earn anywhere near as much as people who graft every day and go the extra mile. You reap what you sow. 

- People in general! 

Must admit I've taken to wearing joggers of late, quite comfortable and I've stopped caring about what I wear, mrs hates it!

• Like 1

I do not possess a pair of joggers - plenty of shorts but no joggers. 

I think they look awful anywhere but indoors or a sporting activity, especially those in the 2 piece grey outfits I see milling around! 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Socks or sans socks ? ;)

No socks.

Or more specifically, trainers with trainer socks to give the no sock illusion ;) 

Like this:

mens-olive-green-joggers-white-tshirt-re

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â