Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

21 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

What's up with you, are you a man or a mouse.

i find sexy women with hair down below a turn on.

Nicole-Scherzinger-no-baby-no.gif

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Have the angry people in your past logically processed decisions and weighed up evidence before committing to a course of action?

I've watched many cyclist vs motorist videos. The driver always backs down on film because they know it's the difference between a caution and jail. Even behind the red mist.

1 minute ago, darrenm said:

I've watched many cyclist vs motorist videos. The driver always backs down on film because they know it's the difference between a caution and jail. Even behind the red mist.

Sure. The problem is, though, that it only takes one and someone's brains are spattered on the pavement. 

22 hours ago, BOF said:

For a few years now. 

Good job i'm moving from a beamer to an Audi then. Don't want people thinking i'm any less of a rocket polisher. :)

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, BOF said:

First thing to do is upgrade your headlights to xenon if they don't already have it. That piercing blue tint is lovely both coming at me and in my rear view mirror. 

It won't make a difference when i'm tailgating you :P

Took a now ex girlfriend to New York years back , everywhere I took her she moaned and didn't like

fast forward 15 years and she is in New York posting enthusiasticly on Facebook about all these wonderful very same places ...

maybe it it was me after all :) 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

Took a now ex girlfriend to New York years back , everywhere I took her she moaned and didn't like

fast forward 15 years and she is in New York posting enthusiasticly on Facebook about all these wonderful very same places ...

You were the reason it was shit perhaps?

;)  

• Like 1

Probably just the Facebook factor.  Even if you think it's shit you might as well put a post or photo up saying how amazing it is just to show off. Though the Tony being shit thing could also be true.

Edited by sharkyvilla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

Should've taken her up the Trump Tower.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

I hope you commented suitably?

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

Probably just the Facebook factor.  Even if you think it's shit you might as well put a post or photo up saying how amazing it is just to show off. Though the Tony being shit thing could also be true.

Ah yes, the "look how interesting I am" facebook posts. 

I used to do it myself until I realised how much of a tit I was being :blush:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Sounds like the very definition of mean spirited; she couldn't bear the idea that you would take credit for making her happy. 

Now she takes all the credit and can indulge her self-advertisement.

Not sure where to post this but parts of it does piss me off so this is probably the best place.

We've recently off-shored some admin roles to India (cost cutting etc). Everyone affected in the UK has ben redeployed so that's good news. Now, I was apprehensive at first as the team in India would be doing my paperwork (legal and financial documentation relating to deals I have secured) and was worried about if the standards and service would slip in going from a UK team to an Indian team. How wrong was I! Within a matter of weeks the team in India are not only up speed but have vastly improved the service.

I was used to 2/3 days for paperwork, extending to a week at busy times. Waiting times are now less than 2 days and in most cases, it's same day! It is the same number of people over there that was in the UK. The work ethic seems completely different. It pisses me off as it seems that a lot of the UK team were taking the piss for a lot of the time (not all of them, the best ones get promoted into my area or other parts of the business) as people in a different country with English as a second language are, in a matter of months, far more productive than they were, and some of them had been doing it years. 

I can see why companies do this if they have similar experiences. 

Â