Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

this is why I go once a year. Saves on the hassle and you can then enjoy both the short and long haired styles throughout the year B)

I'm due a haircut any day, but unfortunately I live next door to the guy who did my last one, and I didn't like it, and when I walk past and accidentally catch his eye, I keep thinking "shit, can't get my haircut now, he's seen me. " 

On 22/03/2017 at 18:25, Xela said:

Complete words removed.

Why comment and say 'who?'. Just don't comment. I have no idea why BBC have a HYS option. its nearly as bad as YouTube comments!

there's even a section in the article titled "Who is..."

not got time to actually read the article, but got time to run their mouth about it. 2017.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, darrenm said:

Last time I went to the barbers they went straight past me to the next person.

So I said "I want my hair cut"

They were a bit perplexed so I sat down and they started buzzing for a few seconds.

Afterwards they didn't know what to charge me. 

That validated my normal home clippers no.1 all over routine.

Then it sounds like your barber is a moron

British gas bombard me with calls about a smart meter for months, i give in just to stop the calls.

And then when he arrives i find out that because my cooker is unsafe(won't light itself) he has to cap my gas supply.

Thank God I had a plumber coming anyway to look at my rads, otherwise he was gonna chop the local pipework to bits and cap it.

Note to self, next time tell the company harassing you offering something for 'free' to get ****.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

while you're hoping the decent barber finishes before the other one as I haven't got the nerve to say 'nah, I'll wait for the other guy thanks'.

:lol: I used to be like that at the previous one I went to.  Such anxiety!  There were about 6 of them and I only liked 2.  But eventually I got to the point where I said **** this, it's my haircut, and I just used to let people skip ahead of me until one of mine was available.  Turns out it's quite regular for people to do that.

Now where I regularly go there's only 1 bloke.  Proper old school.

My rant the other day was because I had to pop out during lunch to get one and I went somewhere I'd never been before (and never will again).

15 hours ago, Genie said:

I dont think about the best one, I'm hoping for the fittest one :) 

(yes, they are all female at the barbers I go to)

Yep, the lass doing (what's left of) my hair is proper eye-candy. And I'm not trusting my luck, I make sure it's her when I book time!

Do people think I come to work to listen to them moan all day. No wonder they are divorced, middle aged and lonely. It's all I can do sometimes to put a bullet in my own head.

Woke up feeling good, packed my gym gear, skipped out the front door. Now I just feel like going home and downing a pint of Vodka.

Thanks. nice one. Cracking. Brilliant.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Do people think I come to work to listen to them moan all day. No wonder they are divorced, middle aged and lonely. It's all I can do sometimes to put a bullet in my own head.

Woke up feeling good, packed my gym gear, skipped out the front door. Now I just feel like going home and downing a pint of Vodka.

Thanks. nice one. Cracking. Brilliant.

Stop moaning. You're bringing me down!

• Like 2

I think this should be under the heading "things that RIGHTLY  piss you off" :

Those suggested posts which pop up on Facebook etc., in particular one today selling "we are not afraid" t shirts in view of the terror attack this week. I left a message on the company's page and whaddya know, it got removed in a minute. 

Vermin, profiting from misery :angry:

Edited by mottaloo
Spelling mistakes
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I think this should be under the heading "things that RIGHTLY  piss you off" :

Those suggested posts which pop up on Facebook etc., in particular one today selling "we are not afraid" t shirts in view of the terror attack this week. I left a message on the company's page and whaddya know, it got removed in a minute. 

Vermin, profiting from misery :angry:

On a similar note, I saw a t-shirt pop up with a picture of a Met officer, with a storm trooper's head, and the tag line, "Dark Side of the Force".

Not gonna sell many of those, this week mate!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Talking of card payments, there's a small local off licence I go to who charge me 20p every time I buy something under a certain amount when I use my debit card.  I swear that certain amount changes every time I go in.

Paying my debit card in small businesses and small shops just isn't the done thing my friend.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Talking of card payments, there's a small local off licence I go to who charge me 20p every time I buy something under a certain amount when I use my debit card.  I swear that certain amount changes every time I go in.

Mine was the same. Although if you agreed to pay it once it seemed like it was fair game to slap that charge on no matter what the cost of your items. Oh, and the price changed. Sometimes it was 20p other times it was 50p.

34 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I have a few.

A woman at work's husband has a Jaguar (car, not animal you dick). She thinks this is a MASSIVE deal. She always refers to it as "the jag". "Dave's picking me up in the jag". "we went to Stratford in the Jag". "Dave washed the jag".
Lots of people have jaguars. It's not a big deal. It's especially not a big deal to someone who worked for Jag for nearly 10 years (me). Call it a car you plonker!

What's more, she recounted the other day about going for petrol. "We went to the Shell Garage and because we were in the Jag, a man came out and filled up the car for us!"

No, you dickhead. That's what (some) shell garages do now. I can absolutely guarantee they didn't do it because you're husband drives a **** XE.

Is there a female equivalent of small penis syndrome; if so, i think she has it.

BTW - "vegetable dick" ? :D Never heard that before. Quality !

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I have a few.

A woman at work's husband has a Jaguar (car, not animal you dick). She thinks this is a MASSIVE deal. She always refers to it as "the jag". "Dave's picking me up in the jag". "we went to Stratford in the Jag". "Dave washed the jag".
Lots of people have jaguars. It's not a big deal. It's especially not a big deal to someone who worked for Jag for nearly 10 years (me). Call it a car you plonker!

What's more, she recounted the other day about going for petrol. "We went to the Shell Garage and because we were in the Jag, a man came out and filled up the car for us!"

No, you dickhead. That's what (some) shell garages do now. I can absolutely guarantee they didn't do it because you're husband drives a **** XE.

Sounds like the kind of person who has their priorities all wrong.  Superficial stuff and public perception of her being disproportionately important.  Oh well.  Not an attractive trait in a person at all.

46 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Is there a female equivalent of small penis syndrome; if so, i think she has it.

BTW - "vegetable dick" ? :D Never heard that before. Quality !

Depending on the vegetable, it can be quite the compliment though surely.

Â