Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

4 hours ago, BOF said:

We're having a webinar in an hour's time.

I'm in here to add the word 'webinar' to my list.

Is that the same as a 'webex'?

I get asked to go on both. Never do. 

2 hours ago, BOF said:

In fact I believe even Bah Bah black sheep is now a rainbow sheep.

I'm pretty sure this is no more true than Birmingham council banning Christmas. No doubt that have been a few people trying overly hard to not offend anyone (and getting FURIOUS headlines in the rags), but it's certainly black sheep at my neice's daycare. 

Edited by Davkaus

Clearings in the wood who park directly opposite my driveway visiting my neighbours meaning I have to reverse out very VERY carefully on to the fairly narrow road. 

That's bad enough but what REALLY yanks my chain is majority of them will pop out and watch gormlessly as I go back and forward about 10 times AND THEY NEVER STOP ME AND OFFER TO MOVE THEIR CAR !!! 

I'm looking at them looking at me. I gesture, arms out and shrug....and they still gawp at me....ffs !!! :angry:

• Like 1

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

Is that code for a bukkake?

**** wish...

its a 3 and half drive for a religious ceremony for a baby I'll never see again followed by a cheap buffet with people I don't know at which I won't be able to drink followed by a 3 and half hour drive home 

19 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

**** wish...

its a 3 and half drive for a religious ceremony for a baby I'll never see again followed by a cheap buffet with people I don't know at which I won't be able to drink followed by a 3 and half hour drive home 

Yeah you will, you'll get dragged down the kids 1st birthday! Ha

• Like 1

I was sat next to a guy at work today, one of those who brings a stack of pre made meals in plastic tubs that he then eats every 90 minutes throughout the day, with a protein shake to wash it down.

Each one looks like either shit or sick too. 

38 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

**** wish...

Why can't you just say no?

40 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

People who think it's acceptable to park fully across my drive and then take an attitude with me when I challenge them.

Its a weekly occurrence, worst one was there for 12 hours.

One of these days I'm going to take a hammer to a car.

If it happens that regularly I'd be harrassing the local authority. Especially if it's affecting your neighbours as well. If there's a chance to hand out some tickets, the parking wardens will appreciate the tip.

15 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

If it happens that regularly I'd be harrassing the local authority. Especially if it's affecting your neighbours as well. If there's a chance to hand out some tickets, the parking wardens will appreciate the tip.

You'd think.... but no, not interested.

If you ever see a story about a man in Nottingham going on a car destroying hammer rampage....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BOF said:

I don't specifically remember being taught it, but it would have been the 80s and it was still the same words as yours.  In fact I believe even Bah Bah black sheep is now a rainbow sheep.

I have recently seen an (American, natch) YouTube cartoon of "three blind mice" where they don't get their tales cut off with a carving knife, but make a clean getaway. 

8 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I have recently seen an (American, natch) YouTube cartoon of "three blind mice" where they don't get their tales cut off with a carving knife, but make a clean getaway. 

Those obese Americans can't catch anything can they :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

My mother was a librarian at a school for the blind. (Mostly brail of course).. I remember her taking me with her for the day when I was a little kid. I remember seeing three blind guys walking through the main hallway with locked arms singing Three Blind Mice. Probably my earliest really vivid memory.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, maqroll said:

My mother was a librarian at a school for the blind. (Mostly brail of course).. I remember her taking me with her for the day when I was a little kid. I remember seeing three blind guys walking through the main hallway with locked arms singing Three Blind Mice. Probably my earliest really vivid memory.

Surreal. 

Â