Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

16 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

It's easier to sack workers in this country than almost every single other country on Earth. From the OECD's 2013 report on employment protection (0 represents no protection whatsoever for permanent workers against dismissal):

Opfeg0W.jpg

The UK has one of the most deregulated labour markets in the entire world, that's simply a fact. 

Don't let facts get in the way of a 'at my work' story. Fact is, working conditions in this country are pretty poor, workers have very little power.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 3

I let my brother use my Spotify account. He has ruined my suggested artists section, with the fact he mostly listens to a load of shite. It is now suggesting artists similar to Adele, Craig David, Bieber, Ne-Yo and Westlife that I might want to try :bang:

What pisses me off is how difficult it is to sack people at work, even utter no-hoper scumbags.  **** employment laws and trade union bastards!

Also 'MSN', great players, shit acronym/nickname thing.

You're still hoping we can cancel Gabby's contract aren't you?

• Like 4

15 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Job interview candidate cancels. Fair enough, arranged again for this Monday.

Comes interview time, no sign of her, no phone calls. Phone her up, so are you coming for this interview or what?

"Oh yeah, do you have many applications, is is worth me coming in."

"..."

**** off love.

Superb.

You should have answered

"Not anymore it's not"

On 04/04/2016 at 17:49, BOF said:

I suspect a wisdom tooth is beginning to cause me problems

Sympathies. Strangely I never thought of you as having wisdom teeth, Brian :);) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Only temporary as 4th July 1776 gave the world some great new material :)

Ah yes, the battle of Hastings - 1776 and all that!  Those were the days. ;)

The geek in me that just got annoyed that in Futurama they had a Macintosh that had frozen and they fixed it using control - Alt - Delete  , when any fool knows that it would have been command - option- escape to force quit it

such a rookie error , I hope someone got fired for it 

Girl on the news just now blaming Myfitnesspal for her eating disorder and talking about how "dangerous" it is. **** off. The app lets you choose your own calorie target and at no point encourages any sort of starvation.

• Like 1

Oh don't get me started , women on diets!

"I'm doing <insert new diet trend name here> diet at the moment" , "I've been really good today".

Tell you what you fat bitches if you want to lose weight stop eating so much are do some **** exercise! 

• Like 2

Women pushing these magic beans "juice plus" for weight loss and then using pseudoscience to back up their claims taking these pills at I think its 40 euro per month will make you slender etc ....thats something to piss you off .......burn more calories than you eat and eat a balanced diet no mystery 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

Women pushing these magic beans "juice plus" for weight loss and then using pseudoscience to back up their claims taking these pills at I think its 40 euro per month will make you slender etc ....thats something to piss you off .......burn more calories than you eat and eat a balanced diet no mystery 

People who sell that shit should be done for fraud. Same with those "detox" products. Not for me thanks, I've got a liver. 

• Like 1

Â