Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

to be fair, that's quite a good one of me

not that many photo's exist, due to my undercover work that I can't talk about

da4e1b1e23b52ef327c08cd54d9bdc80_400x400

(I'm the one with a big flake sticking out of his head)

I just realised I will look like you in 15 years time. I didn't cry, just merely had to supress a boner.
  • Like 2

confirmed kidney stone - little bugger !  - cowing hurts !

I had one last year, it was hell.

Yup not pleasant - especially when they tell you the size of it is actually quite small

to be fair, that's quite a good one of me

not that many photo's exist, due to my undercover work that I can't talk about

da4e1b1e23b52ef327c08cd54d9bdc80_400x400

(I'm the one with a big flake sticking out of his head)

Found the original

chrisreal.png

• Like 3

I don't mind people having an opinion, but when that gets posted over and over again; when almost every two or three posts is their opinion being forced on people; during what seems to be the whole day....it gets tedious. Some of the stuff he says, I agree with, but it's repeated over. And over. And over.

It's a poster who I thought had gone, but appears to be back under a different pseudonym. **** irritating.

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe
  • Like 1

Coffee from a mug

Tea from ones finest bone China

Unless you are northern in which case tea is drunk from the saucer

Ooh you've never been to a tea room in t't Harrogate then, have you?! They don't stand for any of that shit in Yorkshire!  

• Like 1

Coffee from a mug

Tea from ones finest bone China

Unless you are northern in which case tea is drunk from the saucer

Get out!

A big mug of tea!  :)

I don't mind people having an opinion, but when that gets posted over and over again; when almost every two or three posts is their opinion being forced on people; during what seems to be the whole day....it gets tedious. Some of the stuff he says, I agree with, but it's repeated over. And over. And over.

It's a poster who I thought had gone, but appears to be back under a different pseudonym. **** irritating.

Report him. Problem solved.

Sry lol.

I've got to be top poster today.. I've pissed myself off.

Â