Bafetimbi Gomis (Lyon)

Villan4Life

That would be an African birth certificate 27 so 52 then.

because France is in Africa? 

nearly as lazy as the journalism :P

Are you looking at his French or Senegalise passport?

at where he was born

• Like 1

That would be an African birth certificate 27 so 52 then.

because France is in Africa? 

nearly as lazy as the journalism :P

Are you looking at his French or Senegalise passport?

at where he was born

Yeah, kind of twisted my logic up with that one. Sometimes it's best to just give in early. :D  Oh well, back to debating school.

• Like 1

another link to not take seriously then?

do any of you guys remember a few seasons ago when buying a 27 yr old was considered to an extent, buying a young player, lol how times have changed and glad theyre behind us

The Sun did manage to get one of our signings right this season? Who was it again?

Tonev. They were also in on Vlaar last summer so probably have an ITK at Villa.

This bloke has been linked with prem clubs for years. 1 in 3 record in the French league doesn't strike me as someone who'll get close to 20 goals in the premier league.

I was always under the impression that he had his best years at Saint Etienne. But looking on Wikipedia, he's maintained a good goalscoring record at Lyon as well. 25 in all comps season before last, and 20 this past one. That's pretty damned prolific.

Edited by adz.villa

Looked a good player at St Etienne but don't think he's been that great at Lyon ? According to google, he's on €3.84m euros a year which is €66k a week which might be out of our price range. Got 20 goals in 40 game last season though so my "French Kenwyne Jones" comment might have been a tad harsh

Edited by Biskitt