Match Thread

theboyangel

Haven't seen the thread for the game itself so started one - especially considering the match is this afternoon!

I totally expect another mix-up of personnel and two teams to play either side.

I don't expect us to see any of Okore, Gabby or Tonev but reckon Albrighton will be back today.

I also expect another test, fitness wise as Bochum start their season next week.

Would like to see Helenius play in behind Weimann to see whether they can start forming a decent strike partnership.

1-1 (again!)

FIRST HALF:- Guzan, Lowton, Clark, El Ahmadi, Luna, Westwood, Delph, Burke, Weimann, Herd, Carruthers

SECOND HALF: Steer, Vlaar, Baker, Bacuna, Helenius, Albrighton, Webb, Sylla, Bowery, Bennett, Gardner.

Edited by theboyangel

Our squad is desperately weak without Benteke :(
The muppet doesn't wanna play for our club that in mind our team will always look stronger with players that want to play for the shirt not clearing in the woods like cunteke. It's the name at the front of the shirt that matters not the one on the back. Edited by Egyptianvillan

Our squad is desperately weak without Benteke :(

The muppet doesn't wanna play for our club that in mind our team will always look stronger with players that want to play for the shirt not clearing in the woods like cunteke.

It's the name at the front of the shirt that matters not the one on the back.

dumn de dum de dum... talk like an egyptian

How do you get AVTV with a ST?

I have one but I can't get AVTV for free :(

There was a code in the welcome pack that came with your card.

I'll have to check with my brother; he sorts it all out!

Â