AVTV: General chat

ciggiesnbeer

though its not AVTV I am impressed with the youtube channel in recent weeks. Think it gives a nice insight into the club and the players and the content is watchable. I am enjoying their recreate classic Villa goals segment

• Like 3

They're recreating plenty of successful content with their YouTube stuff and that's good.

It does annoy me though, that with 99% of the interviews they do, especially with players that have joined is the last 18 months, all they do is ask leading questions about how big the club is.

Aren't we big? Do you like the training ground? Big isn't it? We're big.

I know we are, the players know we are, we all know we are.

We don't have to make them say it all the time. It clearly doesn't help their psyche on the pitch ;)

Maybe it just reminds me too much of that kit advert that said WE'RE A BIG CLUB on it with Delph and the front. Jesus.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, the Youtube channel has been coming out with some good content recently, not groundbreaking but lightyears ahead of what we were doing before. Saw some links to the twitter account too, and they seem to be producing some good stuff there.

Clearly we have put some substantial money in equipment and personnel. Hopefully the social media folk out there smash that like button, comment, subscribe and share!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Am I correct in that next season they are offering AVTV free as part of your season ticket- but is not free this season to ST holders? 

You are not correct. It is included this season.

31 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Ah. I didn't get a log in card like previous season tickets- forgive me for asking dumb questions but how do you log in?

The same username and password as last year? I don't remember doing anything else but I've slept since then.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Ah. I didn't get a log in card like previous season tickets- forgive me for asking dumb questions but how do you log in?

You don't need one. It's linked to your online account, the one which is linked to your season ticket. 

Just log in. 

• Like 1

Â