KMac

HalfTimePost

Bang average manager anyway.

Average?

I think that's kind to him.

Seems like a nice bloke, a good coach and I wish him all the best.

But he was a shit manager (for us anyway)

saddy I agree, the Vienna and Newcastle game were probably the lowpoints of a poor season and that includes the Houllier wankfest at Anfield and a collapse at home to Wolves

I dont really think he had enough time at Villa to be judged a good or bad manager. But given the fact he was the youth coach (and a very,very good one) for over 10 years before the chance to manage fell to him,perhaps he never really wanted it? I am sure a good club will give him a coaching job soon, all the best Mac.

I dont really think he had enough time at Villa to be judged a good or bad manager. But given the fact he was the youth coach (and a very,very good one) for over 10 years before the chance to manage fell to him,perhaps he never really wanted it? I am sure a good club will give him a coaching job soon, all the best Mac.

was his tactical naivety. Beye at left back vs Vienna, unfit Ireland in centre midfield against Newcastle

Yeah but loads of us would have said Lambert has tactical naivety in our terrible patch over christmas. I dont think you can judge a manager over about 6 games,

i think I read he only won 4 out of 15 at Swindon who I think we re 2nd when he took over

that newcastle game was one of the worst performances i have ever seen from a villa side.

Yep, same.

I'd put it as worse than the 8-0 this season or the 7-1 under MON.

At least Chelsea are a good side.

Swindon are fcuked financially so wise to get out.

I firmly believe Mac would've got the job here for the 2010 season if the Newcastle disaster hadn't occurred, the Vienna game was more due to player **** ups on the pitch.

His league record was 2 wins in 5 so hardly a disaster but yeah performances weren't that great.

Â