Match Thread

abdulaziz1

I'm getting excited about Luna for our left back role. Well i mean anything beats Bennett! 

Bennett has also sounded decent in his two 45min performances. Maybe competition for his place will give him the much needed kick up the arse?

I think Luna will be first choice though

Competition would be good I agree!

I'm getting excited about Luna for our left back role. Well i mean anything beats Bennett! 

Not taking the p*SS here but have you got a problem with dyslexia "you do realise Bent has no Net in his name". B)

Luna is going to play the no.9 role :o

Bennett has also sounded decent in his two 45min performances. Maybe competition for his place will give him the much needed kick up the arse?

I think Luna will be first choice though

Competition would be good I agree!

Not taking the p*SS here but have you got a problem with dyslexia "you do realise Bent has no Net in his name". B)

Luna is going to play the no.9 role :o

Sure beats the N0:9 we have know on the bench and can't shift.

Lambert out, etc.

I have 'a friend' who is too tight to buy AVTV. Will this friend be able to view/hear the coming fixtures live by other internet means?

Celtic for done 6-2 by a German league 2 side the other day. They are currently losing 3-0 to Union Berlin. Makes me pleased with the 1-1 lol

Forgot this was on. Just watched the highlights.

Thoughts.

1. We say these pre-season friendlies are all about getting fit so we need lots more friendlies! We looked right off the pace in the first half.

2. Would take the second half side over the first half one definitely for the start of the season proper. Woeful defending in the first 45 minutes.

3. Good from Weimann, Carruthers, Luna & Guzan. Jed Steer good too.

Â