Villa - The Fan Art

CryptoN

It's not a typo. So conceived. Villian and Villain. Maybe I'm wrong, but both definitions of true fans.

Edited by CryptoN

You've accurately reproduced a typo from elsewhere.

Maybe I do not know, but it does not have a nickname at the Aston Villa fans as "Villains"?

There is a Villian, but a Villain? Two different words, but both are applicable to the fans.

If I am wrong, I will fix ...
Edited by CryptoN

Maybe I do not know, but it does not have a nickname at the Aston Villa fans as "Villains"?

There is a Villian, but a Villain? Two different words, but both are applicable to the fans.

Various references in here by resident historian on the word 'Villan'. Even Wikipedia (bless its cotton socks) has us as Villans.

Various references in here by resident historian on the word 'Villan'. Even Wikipedia (bless its cotton socks) has us as Villans.

Oh. Thank you explained that, I'll fix.  ;)

Edited by CryptoN

New Aston Villa Fan Art Wallpaper  :wub: 1920x1200 HD Wallpaper, click spoiler  ;) 

I1ousmK.jpg

AqmUuH0.jpg

1e5sTg4.jpg

tyUUSjT.jpg

Mv770iB.jpg

qUF1y0A.jpg

oU4U02z.jpg

NpdKuRV.jpg

Edited by CryptoN
  • Like 4

Nice work Mr Clark Kent. I think you are a real Superman CryptoN. ;)

ps - Is the Wall Paper laced with vodka? :)

Thank you. Did not drink vodka, but if I was drinking, it would be even better  :blink:  :D  ;)

Nice work, you should make some Guzan stuff.

2 work days, 3 hours on the picture. I'm tired, in the future there will be other players of Aston Villa. The plans Albrighton, Luna, Helenius,Guzan and many other.  ;) 

Edited by CryptoN
  • Like 1

Â