Maghaberry and so forth

b23avfc

So, convicted terrorists are pissed off about being strip searched in jail? Cry me a f**king river.

"They're living in their own waste at this present time."

Seems quite fitting really, but if it's a problem try using the khazi, you filthy animals.

History has shown time and time again that dehumanising these people ("filthy animals") and not being willing to make reasonable concessions (e.g. not strip searching them if that BOSS chair actually does the trick) will only work against you.

So, convicted terrorists are pissed off about being strip searched in jail? Cry me a f**king river.

Why is it happening? For the benefit of the security of the enviroment where people are having to imprison these people or for other reasons?

"They're living in their own waste at this present time."

Seems quite fitting really, but if it's a problem try using the khazi, you filthy animals.

History has shown time and time again that dehumanising these people ("filthy animals") and not being willing to make reasonable concessions (e.g. not strip searching them if that BOSS chair actually does the trick) will only work against you.

These are people who, despite all of the sacrifice and compromises made by both sides to achieve the Good Friday Agreement still cannot accept peace in Northern Ireland.

If it was up to me they'd be in the ground, not HMP.  Why make reasonable concessions to those who utterly refuse to make concessions themselves?  F**k 'em, scum.

Why make reasonable concessions to those who utterly refuse to make concessions themselves?

Because many reasonable people become radicalised by the maltreatment of their "side".

Same logic that while Guantanamo clearly incapacitates its inmates, the severity of the treatment could end up making the US less safe.

Because our society is supposed to be of a higher moral standing than scumbags and part of the deal is treating prisoners equally across the board regardless of what they have done.

To harass prisoners for no other reason than to assert your authority is thuggish and it is behaviour best left to the world's less desirable countries.

• Like 1

Â