Netflix Recommendations

darrenm

• 1 month later...

I've had netflix for about a week I have pretty much used it for watching breaking bad and nothing else (that's purely because I am addicted to it and is no reflection on the other stuff available)

I use mine through my PS3 and it is simple to switch between the English and American one but is it actually legal?

Archer, pretty funny comedy. Adam Reed, the creator, says it's "James Bond meets Arrested Development", which isn't far off, it has a similar style of humour to Arrested Development, and is slightly similar to Family Guy too. Definitely worth a watch IMO.

Never watched it, on that recommendation I will!

• 1 month later...

It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia is the funniest show ever.

Breaking Bad is the best show ever. Just these two alone are worth the Netflix fee!

my other recommendations would be;

Luther

The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret

Archer

Airplane!

Naked Gun

To me Arrested Development is really the best comedy to come out of America - that is coming from someone however that generally hates American comedy so the list of things to compare it to would be fairly short!

Another shout for Archer - animated show that pretty good. A lot of people don't find it particularly funny though, I think it's a bit of a Marmite one.

To me Arrested Development is really the best comedy to come out of America - that is coming from someone however that generally hates American comedy so the list of things to compare it to would be fairly short!

Hear hear! Up there with season 1 of Eastbound & Down for me. Although the new ones are slightly disappointing IMO.

Â